The Student Room Group

Guys would you fancy such a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
A question to the guys.

Would you be put off by the type of girl who is into her academic work and is very focused.One who sits by herself in lectures ,seems to be alone most of the times but does talk to people here and there occasionally.

Nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't mind my girl being like that. :smile:
A question to the guys.

Would you be put off by the type of girl who is into her academic work and is very focused.One who sits by herself in lectures ,seems to be alone most of the times but does talk to people here and there occasionally.

If she's hot,beautiful,athletic,with a body to die for and green eyes like Megan Fox I wouldn't bother if she's focused.
go to sleep.

Spoiler

Reply 43
Original post by TorpidPhil
*waves*

We should definitely meet up again when you come back to Yorkshire at Christmas me thinks (assuming you are returning to your parent's house then???).

Btw, out of interest, when is your birthday again? Text me if you want.

I'm glad you've suggested that, I have a three week break from uni so I'll be free!

Why do you want to know my birthday? I'll text you it, don't wanna give away my identity - if people can actually work out who I am irl, highly doubt it but still, not taking the risk haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg that is my type of girl ! I would actually love a girl like that. Shows independance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A question to the guys.

Yes. Something rather romantic about the image.
Original post by PusE
I'm glad you've suggested that, I have a three week break from uni so I'll be free!

Why do you want to know my birthday? I'll text you it, don't wanna give away my identity - if people can actually work out who I am irl, highly doubt it but still, not taking the risk haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sweet.

Why not :colonhash:

Oh I so gave up caring about people knowing my IRL identity from my TSR ages ago lol. As evidenced by my posts today hehe.
A question to the guys.

yeah.
Original post by Camacho
No..? What kind of question is that? There are guys who are attracted to obese women, just like there's different fish in the sea there are different fishers to obtain them.

This is so bad :biggrin:
You just likened her to something so much more different.
A question to the guys.

Why not.
Look on the bright side - guys wouldn't be jealous of you fluttering around other guys :biggrin:
Not a guy, but I'd tap it
Reply 51
A question to the guys.

I'm not bothered as long as she gives it up!
You have described me perfectly so I would hope not.
A question to the guys.

You're basically asking "Guys, are you only attracted to the super popular cliquey girls who get drunk at parties and date the sports jocks?"

The answer is no. In fact if anything, I'd avoid those girls. I like a girl who's ambitious, who cares about her education and her future. It's cute, and most importantly, respectable.
I don't care how many friends she has so long as she can be a good friend to me and me back for her.

Being focused. Being academic. Being wise and intelligent. Being ambitious. All of these are big pluses. Her being a bit of a loner is not a minus to me. But then, I'm a loner too. So duh?

Not gonna lie but amount of friends does matter to me. As shallow as it sounds I met a girl at badminton, checked her fb and saw she had 42 friends. Was kinda put off by this. She wasn't very sociable too.
Original post by Proxenus
Not gonna lie but amount of friends does matter to me. As shallow as it sounds I met a girl at badminton, checked her fb and saw she had 42 friends. Was kinda put off by this. She wasn't very sociable too.

Why does it put you off?
Reply 56
Sweet.

Why not :colonhash:

Oh I so gave up caring about people knowing my IRL identity from my TSR ages ago lol. As evidenced by my posts today hehe.

Haha I can tell, you even gave away mine by saying I'm from Yorkshire :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PusE

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think people want to know you identity nor will giving a birth date reveal much.

Overprotective is arguably unhealthy
Original post by PusE
Haha I can tell, you even gave away mine by saying I'm from Yorkshire :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhhh comeon lol. Yorkshire is a MASSIVE place :P
Why does it put you off?

sociability and and amount friends are correlated. being unsociable puts me off

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending