Turn on thread page Beta

obviously this isn't a good thing but what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    This exists?! How do you know if you suffer from it?

ReputationRep:
    Meh.. Im an Oriental guy who only likes white girls. :p: White girls never go for Oriental guys though.

ReputationRep:
    How can you have a fetish of a race?

(Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    How can you have a fetish of a race?
    have you heard of yellow fever fetish?

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    This exists?! How do you know if you suffer from it?
    look at this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_fetish asian fetish is the common racial fetish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Meh.. Im an Oriental guy who only likes white girls. :p: White girls never go for Oriental guys though.
    true

ReputationRep:
    I know many who do lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    obviously this isn't a good thing but what do you think?
    People can't help who they're attracted to.

ReputationRep:
    GTFO TSR :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You're just the exception
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You need an upgrade
    Spoiler:
    Show
    then you'll get all the chicks

White girls for the most part are usually open minded about these things, waay more than Asian girls for example.

I don't see why white girls wouldn't go for orientals, unless you are clapped of course.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    White girls for the most part are usually open minded about these things, waay more than Asian girls for example.

I don't see why white girls wouldn't go for orientals, unless you are clapped of course.
    White girls that tend go for oriental fellas are usually chubby and love anime/video games/Japanese culture.

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    People can't help who they're attracted to.
    preference is quite different this fetish is more of "I'm only turned on by (race)"
    like my mum said the Japanese school girl turns on white men unfortunately:unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I know many who do lol
    I don't know any who do.

(Original post by kkboyk)
    You're just the exception
    I'm not, you never see any Oriental guy-White girl couples walking the street like other interracial couples.

Because they are not attracted to us.

ReputationRep:

I'm not, you never see any Oriental guy-White girl couples walking the street like other interracial couples.
    My closest friend (who is Oriental) have white gf, and so do the other Oriental dudes in my sixth form and quite a lot of others within my city.

Anyway, stop with the moaning you slut =_=

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Flak Jacket)
    White girls that tend go for oriental fellas are usually chubby and love anime/video games/Japanese culture.
    That's not really true (though quite a lot do)

ReputationRep:
    At least 1000 of your posts are some kind of variation of this. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    At least 1000 of your posts are some kind of variation of this. :lol:
    I just realised that too!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.