This discussion is closed.
littleredfrog
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I've just slice my finger open with a knife whilst cooking sunday dinner!! it re4ally hurts and is making typing veery difficult...also got salt into the cut so it is stinging like a *****!!!

need sympathy....please :confused:
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
thanks hunni...really does hurt............think i mite have lost about a pint of blood already (slightly over exaggerated!!!)
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
sounds painful
awwwwwww hope it heals soon
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
me too!!! is really painful especially whilst still trying to peel and cook dinner!!!
tiempo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What were you cooking?
Hope it wasn;t your middle or first finger... i mean itching your ear or picking your nose is made inpossible in situtaions like that!!!
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by littleredfrog)
I've just slice my finger open with a knife whilst cooking sunday dinner!! it re4ally hurts and is making typing veery difficult...also got salt into the cut so it is stinging like a *****!!!

i also cut my finger today, just where it meets the nail. I know how u feel.
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
(Original post by tiempo)
What were you cooking?
Hope it wasn;t your middle or first finger... i mean itching your ear or picking your nose is made inpossible in situtaions like that!!!
haha im cooking a roast dinner!!! pork abd all that crap!! and im only 17!!! heehee you are a funny person arent you!!
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
(Original post by iiikewldude)
i also cut my finger today, just where it meets the nail. I know how u feel.
it does hurt!!! forever cutting myself at work but ti hurt even more cos it was with a scalpel and it was really sharp!!! and has actually cut really deeply!!! ouch!!
tiempo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
haha im cooking a roast dinner!!! pork abd all that crap!! and im only 17!!! heehee you are a funny person arent you!!
ROAST DINNER!?!?!? 17?!?!??!
I'm 18 now and I still have trouble working out how to boil a damn egg.
(not that bad but I'm terrible in the kitchen - beans on toast is my limit!!! )
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
ROAST DINNER!?!?!? 17?!?!??!
I'm 18 now and I still have trouble working out how to boil a damn egg.
(not that bad but I'm terrible in the kitchen - beans on toast is my limit!!! )
ah bless ya...*** to mine and ill show you how to cook...no not in a naked chef kinda way!!! boiling an egg...are you a bloke???
tiempo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ah bless ya...*** to mine and ill show you how to cook...no not in a naked chef kinda way!!! boiling an egg...are you a bloke???
HOW DID YOU GUESS!?!??!
Was it my cooking skills?!?!
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
HOW DID YOU GUESS!?!??!
Was it my cooking skills?!?!
kind of i suppose. but i could probably teach you how to cook.... love teaching people how to cook...also quite romantic!!
tiempo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What's so romantic about a burnt chicken breast with the fire alarm going off?
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
What's so romantic about a burnt chicken breast with the fire alarm going off?
neveer said the food was going to burn...its romantic to have a cuddle and cook and help stir the sauce or something...hang on...this sounds gay...its romantic okay!!! but yeah thats what i think...so you really cant cook??
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

awww...that sounds painful! :eek:
today i have stung myself with stinging nettles and sharp thornes when i heard a cat screaming its head off in the back field, i thought that it had hurt itself or something or it could have just been lost :rolleyes:

I have also split coconut milk all over me when trying to open it with a can opener...

I am really surprised that i have never broken a bone in my life...yet:rolleyes:
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cellardore)
awww...that sounds painful! :eek:
today i have stung myself with stinging nettles and sharp thornes when i heard a cat screaming its head off in the back field, i thought that it had hurt itself or something or it could have just been lost :rolleyes:

I have also split coconut milk all over me when trying to open it with a can opener...

I am really surprised that i have never broken a bone in my life...yet:rolleyes:
yeah dont jinx it!!
sweet you put yourself through all that pain for a cat!!!
tiempo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If you stuck me in the kitchen and said cook - I woulnd not have a clue where to start!!!! I guess I have to learn QUICK as the mother is going on holiday soon - then my sister is going on holiday as well, leaving me and my dad - he can cook, but what if i get hungry - WHO'S GONNA FEED ME?!?!?!

Only time i cut my finger in the kitchen? Using the big knief to cut a piece of wood
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Awwww my friend's mother once sliced her finger open with a knife, it was disgusting, and it took about three weeks to heal....funny thing is, the day she took the bandage off, she sliced it again!
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah dont jinx it!!
sweet you put yourself through all that pain for a cat!!!
i'm a lover of all animals
It was screaming so loud it gave me a fright! I thought that it had hurt itself!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (28)
8.07%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (29)
8.36%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (75)
21.61%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (43)
12.39%
No, nothing has changed (108)
31.12%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (64)
18.44%

Watched Threads