Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ouch!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've just slice my finger open with a knife whilst cooking sunday dinner!! it re4ally hurts and is making typing veery difficult...also got salt into the cut so it is stinging like a *****!!!

need sympathy....please :confused:

ReputationRep:
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww

ReputationRep:
    thanks hunni...really does hurt............think i mite have lost about a pint of blood already (slightly over exaggerated!!!)

ReputationRep:
    sounds painful
    awwwwwww hope it heals soon

ReputationRep:
    me too!!! is really painful especially whilst still trying to peel and cook dinner!!!

ReputationRep:
    What were you cooking?
    Hope it wasn;t your middle or first finger... i mean itching your ear or picking your nose is made inpossible in situtaions like that!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleredfrog)
    I've just slice my finger open with a knife whilst cooking sunday dinner!! it re4ally hurts and is making typing veery difficult...also got salt into the cut so it is stinging like a *****!!!

i also cut my finger today, just where it meets the nail. I know how u feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiempo)
    What were you cooking?
    Hope it wasn;t your middle or first finger... i mean itching your ear or picking your nose is made inpossible in situtaions like that!!!
    haha im cooking a roast dinner!!! pork abd all that crap!! and im only 17!!! heehee you are a funny person arent you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    i also cut my finger today, just where it meets the nail. I know how u feel.
    it does hurt!!! forever cutting myself at work but ti hurt even more cos it was with a scalpel and it was really sharp!!! and has actually cut really deeply!!! ouch!!

ReputationRep:
    haha im cooking a roast dinner!!! pork abd all that crap!! and im only 17!!! heehee you are a funny person arent you!!
    ROAST DINNER!?!?!? 17?!?!??!
    I'm 18 now and I still have trouble working out how to boil a damn egg.
    (not that bad but I'm terrible in the kitchen - beans on toast is my limit!!! )

ReputationRep:
    ROAST DINNER!?!?!? 17?!?!??!
    I'm 18 now and I still have trouble working out how to boil a damn egg.
    (not that bad but I'm terrible in the kitchen - beans on toast is my limit!!! )
    ah bless ya...*** to mine and ill show you how to cook...no not in a naked chef kinda way!!! boiling an egg...are you a bloke???

ReputationRep:
    ah bless ya...*** to mine and ill show you how to cook...no not in a naked chef kinda way!!! boiling an egg...are you a bloke???
    HOW DID YOU GUESS!?!??!
    Was it my cooking skills?!?!

ReputationRep:
    HOW DID YOU GUESS!?!??!
    Was it my cooking skills?!?!
    kind of i suppose. but i could probably teach you how to cook.... love teaching people how to cook...also quite romantic!!

ReputationRep:
    What's so romantic about a burnt chicken breast with the fire alarm going off?

ReputationRep:
    What's so romantic about a burnt chicken breast with the fire alarm going off?
    neveer said the food was going to burn...its romantic to have a cuddle and cook and help stir the sauce or something...hang on...this sounds gay...its romantic okay!!! but yeah thats what i think...so you really cant cook??

ReputationRep:

awww...that sounds painful! :eek:
    today i have stung myself with stinging nettles and sharp thornes when i heard a cat screaming its head off in the back field, i thought that it had hurt itself or something or it could have just been lost :rolleyes:

I have also split coconut milk all over me when trying to open it with a can opener...

I am really surprised that i have never broken a bone in my life...yet:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    awww...that sounds painful! :eek:
    today i have stung myself with stinging nettles and sharp thornes when i heard a cat screaming its head off in the back field, i thought that it had hurt itself or something or it could have just been lost :rolleyes:

I have also split coconut milk all over me when trying to open it with a can opener...

I am really surprised that i have never broken a bone in my life...yet:rolleyes:
    yeah dont jinx it!!
    sweet you put yourself through all that pain for a cat!!!

ReputationRep:
    If you stuck me in the kitchen and said cook - I woulnd not have a clue where to start!!!! I guess I have to learn QUICK as the mother is going on holiday soon - then my sister is going on holiday as well, leaving me and my dad - he can cook, but what if i get hungry - WHO'S GONNA FEED ME?!?!?!

Only time i cut my finger in the kitchen? Using the big knief to cut a piece of wood

ReputationRep:

Awwww my friend's mother once sliced her finger open with a knife, it was disgusting, and it took about three weeks to heal....funny thing is, the day she took the bandage off, she sliced it again!

ReputationRep:
    yeah dont jinx it!!
    sweet you put yourself through all that pain for a cat!!!
    i'm a lover of all animals
    It was screaming so loud it gave me a fright! I thought that it had hurt itself!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 14, 2004
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.