Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiempo)
    If you stuck me in the kitchen and said cook - I woulnd not have a clue where to start!!!! I guess I have to learn QUICK as the mother is going on holiday soon - then my sister is going on holiday as well, leaving me and my dad - he can cook, but what if i get hungry - WHO'S GONNA FEED ME?!?!?!

Only time i cut my finger in the kitchen? Using the big knief to cut a piece of wood
    why were you cutting wood in the kitchen???? :confused: ahh you'll have to employ a chef for the week!!! that'll sort it out!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Awwww my friend's mother once sliced her finger open with a knife, it was disgusting, and it took about three weeks to heal....funny thing is, the day she took the bandage off, she sliced it again!
    that is just crap!!! and probably very painful and annoying!! all at the same time which would thererfore probablr result in anger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    i'm a lover of all animals
    It was screaming so loud it gave me a fright! I thought that it had hurt itself!
    thats really sweet

ReputationRep:
    ROAST DINNER!?!?!? 17?!?!??!
    I'm 18 now and I still have trouble working out how to boil a damn egg.
    (not that bad but I'm terrible in the kitchen - beans on toast is my limit!!! )
    i'm 16 and i cook all sorts.......luv experimenting with food

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i'm 16 and i cook all sorts.......luv experimenting with food
    me too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleredfrog)
    that is just crap!!! and probably very painful and annoying!! all at the same time which would thererfore probablr result in anger
    i know....she was really really angry ALL THE TIME...isn't it strange how injuries tend to make one irritable?!

But accidents happen all the time in the kitchen (if you're me ) the worst is accidentally grating your finger (nail and all) when trying to grate carrots....yeeeeuk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    the worst is accidentally grating your finger (nail and all) when trying to grate carrots....yeeeeuk
    i do that all the time and it hurts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i do that all the time and it hurts!
    it hurts even when i only grate the nail and not the finger! i had a phobia of cheese graters for the longest time!

ReputationRep:
    not too sure whyy on earth i was cutting wood with a knief...
    I just love eating food...

ReputationRep:
    not too sure whyy on earth i was cutting wood with a knief...
    I just love eating food...
    should *** try mine then!!! its lovely...not blowing my own trumpet or nethin!!! was trained by my mate (male) who is head chef of a top restaurant in st.ives!!

but cutting wood with a knife was a bit of a silly idea would you not have bin better off with a saw???

ReputationRep:
    did it work out......using a knnife??? other than the fact that you cut yourself??

ReputationRep:
    I only had chip a slice off the edge - it would have been a waste of time to find the saw... Anyway - i did the job in the end - bit bloody, but job done

ReputationRep:
    good oh...as long as you really didnt hurt yourself!!! oh yeah by the way you seem really nice!! a bit strange but nice!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh - thats just me

Sort of like Tim nice but dim....

ReputationRep:
    who's tim??? slightly confused??? who's profile were you lookin at??

ReputationRep:
    who's tim??? slightly confused??? who's profile were you lookin at??
    "Tim nice but dim"!!!!! Don't you remember him!!!! he's that partially dopey bloke on Harry Enfield show...

ReputationRep:
    I've just slice my finger open with a knife whilst cooking sunday dinner!! it re4ally hurts and is making typing veery difficult...also got salt into the cut so it is stinging like a *****!!!

need sympathy....please :confused:
    you have my unconditional sympathy,

ReputationRep:
    dont watch it sorry!!! but okay yeah!! i dont know what the hell that was for or this comment...you know what im gonna stop typin!!! ......okay no im not....my finger is still bleedin!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cofactor)
    you have my unconditional sympathy,
    thankyou it is well appericiated and finger feels better because of your synmpathy!!

ReputationRep:
    ouchie. I've cut my fingers in the kitchen plenty of times, if it makes you feel any better. I sliced my finger open on a can that I was opening with a knife and once, when I was trying to clean a glass cup, glass shattered around my hand and a piece took out a large chunk of my skin. But it healed and you can barely even see the scar anymore.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 14, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.