The Student Room Group

HI

I'm new here would love to join your group got loads to give and will be pleased also with debates on medication, therapies, hospitalization , day to day living ,etc
hope to hear from you soon
missy
Welcome to the forum! I'm interested to hear your opinions of medication and the role of hospitals.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am dual diagnosed . Ask any question and I'll try and answer them as honest as possible my friend
missy
You might be better off posting in the mental health sub four
I have my own website on linkedin and my mental health is fine honestly , if I was unwell I wouldn't be online offering insight into my life living with mental health . I think more people should be aware of it as it is not talked as much as it should be, and the stigma which comes with it and biased views off people who don't know about it , when really they're afraid of it . Society has / is becoming ignorant to such a wide spectrum of illnesses which half of the population has themselves and just haven't been diagnosed with a condition . In saying that they are too quick to diagnose people these days and giving them a complex . Lol whats the other forum like ??
missy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending