Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I need your advise. I want to apply to Oxford Brookes University for Business Management - Marketing program. Anybody knows how is the academic reputation of Oxford Brookes?
    Thanks in advance .

ReputationRep:
    From what I've heard, the academic reputation of Oxford Brooke's is not great. Is there any particular reason you want to apply there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by owenj4)
    From what I've heard, the academic reputation of Oxford Brooke's is not great. Is there any particular reason you want to apply there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hmmmm, but I think it's world ranking rises up in the last 3 years, it raised about 70 places from 2012

actually I will graduate from diploma degree and I want to complete my studying there to get a bachelor. 

are you sure it's academic reputation is not that great? because I see the university improving rapidly. Do you recommend any other university that it's as same as fees of Oxford Brookes

ReputationRep:
    Take a look at this http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...ment%20Studies

This is a table of universities ranked for "Business and Management studies"

Oxford Brooke's ranks 55th. There are loads which rank higher for this particular course. To name a few: Bath, Loughborough, Leeds, Birmingham, Cardiff, Nottingham. I hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3abdoinjection)
    Hey guys,
    I need your advise. I want to apply to Oxford Brookes University for Business Management - Marketing program. Anybody knows how is the academic reputation of Oxford Brookes?
    Thanks in advance .
    It's considered the best of the 'new universities' - many of its degrees are highly rated as they have good employment rates.

For example, F1 recruits more graduates from OB than any other uni ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by owenj4)
    Take a look at this http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...ment%20Studies

This is a table of universities ranked for "Business and Management studies"

Oxford Brooke's ranks 55th. There are loads which rank higher for this particular course. To name a few: Bath, Loughborough, Leeds, Birmingham, Cardiff, Nottingham. I hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Very helpful, thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muttley79)
    It's considered the best of the 'new universities' - many of its degrees are highly rated as they have good employment rates.

For example, F1 recruits more graduates from OB than any other uni ...
    That gives me hope for this university, I will apply to UCAS and see what will happen, do you have any suggestion of other good universities but their fees are not greater than 14,000 pounds per year? I'm an international student by the way

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have applied for a similar course, I went to the open day was very impressed with the lecturer, the campus is nice and modern and seems to always be improving.

I received an unconditional offer yesterday and I am very pleased with how organised they have been.

Good luck !

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 24, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.