Turn on thread page Beta

Am I Pregnant watch

Announcements

Okay, so basically im on the implant and have been since may. Ive always had a regular period every month on the 16th even since I had the implant.
    However, this month I didn't get my period- though I did have some slight spotting on the 19th.
    now, I have awful stomch and back cramps and have clear white discharge. My nipples are also very sore to touch.

am I pregnant?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You're using the implant = you're staggeringly unlikely to be pregnant.

But, as ever, the way to know is to test. Supermarket own-brand tests can be much cheaper than the more famous brands... It's also possible you've picked up an infection.

ReputationRep:
    It's not likely but still possible. Best pop to Boots and put your mind at ease!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.