Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

(Girls) Do you usually tend to sit next to a guy you're interested in? watch

The girl I like sat next to me in class today when 1) I was the only guy in the room and 2) there were plenty of other seats available.

She initiated conversation and at times she would flick her hair towards me... her hair smelt really, really nice.

At the end she was asking me which way I was leaving and we talked until she had to leave to her next class.

What do you think?

No, I'll usually sit on my own.

But yes, I'd say she likes you.

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    No, I'll usually sit on my own.

But yes, I'd say she likes you.

I see, well I guess I'll let it develop naturally. If she sits next to me next week, I'll be 100% sure that she likes me.

ReputationRep:
    She likes you.

(Original post by User23)
    She likes you.
    She's pretty cute with very nice grey/green/yellow eyes and a nice smile lol

What do you think I should do?

ReputationRep:
    yea i tend to sit next to guys i like- see if she talks to u out of class?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She's pretty cute with very nice grey/green/yellow eyes and a nice smile lol

What do you think I should do?
    Are you talking about me, Matthew? Matthew is that you????

ReputationRep:
    Only sit by him if I'm drunk lol

ReputationRep:
    Girls almost never talk to guys they like, in fact they avoid them at all costs, and scowl at them.

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like she was just being friendly and chatting to be honest...

ReputationRep:
    Or maybeeee she's trying to become friends.

ReputationRep:
    Well... in my case I just sit near around him to know about him

ReputationRep:
    o yeah. No doubt she likes you, dude. but knowing myslf, I would never sit next to the boy im inlove into..stupid me hahhaha

ReputationRep:
    you're in there fam, do me proud

ReputationRep:
    She wants your **** my friend! In all seriousness though she's probably just being friendly and thinks your nice as a friend. Haha no one ever initiates anything with me lol, it's funny even!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're her gay best friend?

Not if I've just eaten baked beans

ReputationRep:
    If I talk to the guy and I like him then yeah I do sit next to him

Normally I'm shy though so I wouldn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The girl I like sat next to me in class today when 1) I was the only guy in the room and 2) there were plenty of other seats available.

She initiated conversation and at times she would flick her hair towards me... her hair smelt really, really nice.

At the end she was asking me which way I was leaving and we talked until she had to leave to her next class.

What do you think?
    I don't but one of my friends makes me and then yells kinky from the other side of the room :/

ReputationRep:
    I'll try to sit near a guy if I like him and try to talk. Last time it was only him and his friend in the lecture room so I asked him if he minded, squeaked at him because I was nervous then plonked myself down and interrogated him about his weekend.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 28, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.