The Student Room Group

(Girls) Do you usually tend to sit next to a guy you're interested in?

The girl I like sat next to me in class today when 1) I was the only guy in the room and 2) there were plenty of other seats available.

She initiated conversation and at times she would flick her hair towards me... her hair smelt really, really nice.

At the end she was asking me which way I was leaving and we talked until she had to leave to her next class.

What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

No, I'll usually sit on my own.

But yes, I'd say she likes you.
Reply 2
Original post by littlenorthernlass
No, I'll usually sit on my own.

But yes, I'd say she likes you.

I see, well I guess I'll let it develop naturally. If she sits next to me next week, I'll be 100% sure that she likes me.
Reply 3
She likes you.
Reply 4
Original post by User23
She likes you.

She's pretty cute with very nice grey/green/yellow eyes and a nice smile lol

What do you think I should do?
yea i tend to sit next to guys i like- see if she talks to u out of class?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
She's pretty cute with very nice grey/green/yellow eyes and a nice smile lol

What do you think I should do?

Are you talking about me, Matthew? Matthew is that you????
Only sit by him if I'm drunk lol
Girls almost never talk to guys they like, in fact they avoid them at all costs, and scowl at them.
Reply 9
She sounds like she was just being friendly and chatting to be honest...
Or maybeeee she's trying to become friends.
Reply 11
Well... in my case I just sit near around him to know about him:wink:
o yeah. No doubt she likes you, dude. :smile: but knowing myslf, I would never sit next to the boy im inlove into..stupid me hahhaha
you're in there fam, do me proud
Maybe you're her gay best friend?
Not if I've just eaten baked beans
If I talk to the guy and I like him then yeah I do sit next to him

Normally I'm shy though so I wouldn't :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
The girl I like sat next to me in class today when 1) I was the only guy in the room and 2) there were plenty of other seats available.

She initiated conversation and at times she would flick her hair towards me... her hair smelt really, really nice.

At the end she was asking me which way I was leaving and we talked until she had to leave to her next class.

What do you think?

I don't but one of my friends makes me and then yells kinky from the other side of the room :/
(edited 8 years ago)
I'll try to sit near a guy if I like him and try to talk. Last time it was only him and his friend in the lecture room so I asked him if he minded, squeaked at him because I was nervous then plonked myself down and interrogated him about his weekend.
She likes you haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending