Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    On the websites it mentions workshops. I was wondering if these workshops were the type where you work in groups on a project etc... or the type were you have one on one sessions where you can ask for help on a particular part of the course.

    thanks xxxxx

    They're mix and match really but they're more like what you'd experience at school/college. Smaller groups and the lecturer might be able to go round and answer questions. They're a bit less formal than lecturers, they often encourage discussion but (unless it's a drop-in session) you normally would have to find the lecturer in your own time if you wanted it explained.
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.