Turn on thread page Beta

Is it possible? watch

Is it possible to get full marks in AS-level Economics MCQs?

Also how would you go about attaining full marks and any advice on how to best revise for them will be appreciated. Mine's on the 12th of November.

I'm doing them through the Cambridge International Examinations board if that makes any difference.

:bump:

Anyone??

Someone say something please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hilrho)
    Someone say something please
    Hi

(Original post by kkboyk)
    Hi
    BOY!

you doing k?

ReputationRep:
    BOY!

you doing k?
    Nope not at all.

I'm pretty sure you can get full marks in the multiple choice questions, that is if you understand most of the topics and had done many questions.

ReputationRep:
    sup bruh

ReputationRep:
    Yes I did.

Nope not at all.

I'm pretty sure you can get full marks in the multiple choice questions, that is if you understand most of the topics and had done many questions.
    You mean like past papers? What if I do past papers from 2002 till 2014?

(Original post by Skill Twix)
    Yes I did.

Did what?

(Original post by z33)
    sup bruh
    being f*cked from revision, answer my question?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and also any others which you can find that aren't part of any past papers.

More practice = better score.

Yes, and also any others which you can find that aren't part of any past papers.

More practice = better score.
    Gotcha, thank you! Also suppose you get the occasional similar questions every year as well?

ReputationRep:

Did what?

Got full in multiple choice questions paper.I read the book three times and did papers twice.I understood my mistakes.Read stuff online etc.

ReputationRep:
    Gotcha, thank you! Also suppose you get the occasional similar questions every year as well?
    Indeed. They are limited on what to ask

ReputationRep:

Did what?

soz dunno but just bumped you lol

Got full in multiple choice questions paper.I read the book three times and did papers twice.I understood my mistakes.Read stuff online etc.
    Which book - are you talking about the main book? Ooh if you can further elaborate on what I can do to get full marks, I would be so grateful 🙏🏻

Indeed. They are limited on what to ask
    Haha thought as much!

ReputationRep:
    Which book - are you talking about the main book? Ooh if you can further elaborate on what I can do to get full marks, I would be so grateful 🙏🏻

Haha thought as much!
    Well yes and I had 2 revision guides.I read 4 books in total.You don't have to do that.Read through the main book and do a lot of papers

Well yes and I had 2 revision guides.I read 4 books in total.You don't have to do that.Read through the main book and do a lot of papers
    Did you do it through the same board as me (CIE)? Also did you come across any similar questions? When you say read the book you mean to learnt he concept right? Or do I have to memorise some of the things? How long did it take you to go through the 4 books and do the questions? How many years did you do?

ReputationRep:
    Did you do it through the same board as me (CIE)? Also did you come across any similar questions? When you say read the book you mean to learnt he concept right? Or do I have to memorise some of the things? How long did it take you to go through the 4 books and do the questions? How many years did you do?
    Yes I did CIE.A lot of similar questions(I had 10 questions repeated in my AS level exam).Read the book.I meant learn some facts and understand the stuff(link everything together).It took me a lot of time as I had a big break between exams.All of them from 2000 to 2013

Yes I did CIE.A lot of similar questions(I had 10 questions repeated in my AS level exam).Read the book.I meant learn some facts and understand the stuff(link everything together).It took me a lot of time as I had a big break between exams.All of them from 2000 to 2013
    Righteo. Thank you so much! My exams on the 12 of november, do you think I have enough time?

How did you do in Paper 2? And how did your A2s go? What other subjects did you do and were they also with CIE?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.