Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

I have reached my thesis semester and need help with literature and methodology of my thesis for the proposal.
    In our university, we are writing the thesis for a company, with which we together define a problem, and conduct research in order to come to a conclusion and recommendation in order to solve this problem (applied science). The company I am working with is a concert venue in the city my university is located in. Their problem is, that the visitors are mainly Dutch (country of residence), even though many of the young citizen in that city are international (student city). They would like to have a solution on how to drive more international customers into their venue.

My questions are:
    - what can I use as criteria when I am looking for literature? What kind of topic fits?
    - which methodology is the most sensible? Should I go for quantitative or qualitative, use a rather pragmatist or realistic approach? How could/should i build up the research framework?
    - Is there literature that anyone here can recommend?

Thanks a lot in advance for the help!
    Cheers

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 27, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.