Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

oh MY **** watch

Announcements

PERIOD CRAMPS AAAAAHHHH

omg y'all don't even KNOW the pain i'm in right now, literally I feel like my ovaries are throbbing idek if that's ****ing possible. I'm lying in an awkward position right now but I'm so ****ing scared that if I move the pain is gonna kill me. I''m literally crying. I took ibuprofen half an hour ago but it's still not worKING!

I never used to get period pains and now lately they've been so ****ing BAD. I did take some weird arse omega 3 supplement things that apparently thin your blood? Idk does that have anything to do with it?

I'm 17, this is my second day (worse than yesterday surprisingly) and I feel like I'm dying.

PLEASE SOMEone HELP ME?!

ReputationRep:
    Bloody painful. Use hot water bottle.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    You can take paracetamol and ibuprofen together.

possibly could be your diet also try drinking more water. My period always feels better if i drink water a couple of days before.

ReputationRep:
    Use a heating pad and take deep breaths, these will help you relax and ease the pain

(Original post by Anonymous)
    possibly could be your diet also try drinking more water. My period always feels better if i drink water a couple of days before.
    yeah i'm trying to drink more water hopefully it helps...

I totally get you OP. Once I just couldn't get down the stairs as they were that bad. Hot water bottle and painkillers should do it. I find massaging the tummy helps too.

Sleeping tablet, hot water bottle, stronger pain killers?
    I feel your pain. The beginning days are always the worse

(Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Bloody painful. Use hot water bottle.
    it really is :cry2: don't have one, currently hugging my laptop (the only time i appreciate it overheating)

(Original post by OU Student)
    You can take paracetamol and ibuprofen together.
    okay i'll take paracetamol as well then

(Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Use a heating pad and take deep breaths, these will help you relax and ease the pain
    thanks yeah deep breathing helps but the pain is so concentrated just near my right hip :argh:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Gentle exercise is meant to help too. Seriously, who wants to exercise when in that much pain?

ReputationRep:
    massage it as much as you can. this helps circulate the blood, it should get better soon.
    good luck. i have never experience any pain while on my period and im scared i might get pains later.
    anyway i hope you get better soon, i can legit feel your pain from your text! >.<

(Original post by aamirac)
    I totally get you OP. Once I just couldn't get down the stairs as they were that bad. Hot water bottle and painkillers should do it. I find massaging the tummy helps too.
    ouchhh yeah it's hard to move, i'm literally stuck in fetal position

Sleeping tablet, hot water bottle, stronger pain killers?
    I feel your pain. The beginning days are always the worse
    they really are, i'd take more pain killers but i don't wanna OD

mum's got some co-codamol from when she got surgery so might use that later

****ing hell it hurts so much - i mean i know my uterus lining is being ripped out but come oN! I'm not ready

(Original post by OU Student)
    Gentle exercise is meant to help too. Seriously, who wants to exercise when in that much pain?
    EXERCISE?! I literally can't even shift myself into a different position right now :eek:

(Original post by RIDD)
    massage it as much as you can. this helps circulate the blood, it should get better soon.
    good luck. i have never experience any pain while on my period and im scared i might get pains later.
    anyway i hope you get better soon, i can legit feel your pain from your text! >.<
    i'm trying to massage it foiufhviefhredjufd

please cherish these moments! thank you i hope so too !

ReputationRep:
    EXERCISE?! I literally can't even shift myself into a different position right now :eek:

i'm trying to massage it foiufhviefhredjufd

please cherish these moments! thank you i hope so too !
    Hmmm interesting, how do people get on with cramps if they have to go school?
    Like have a week off every month? Surely not.

ReputationRep:
    I just cry Nothing else works. That reminds me, my week of doom is on it's way...

A couple of months it was so bad I got really light headed and was sweating, I felt like I was going to vomit so went and sat in the garden and I went all yellow apparently (according to my mum). She was going to take my to the hospital but I took a few paracetamols and the pain calmed down.

Then people say (I have heard women who don't have periods and men say this ) that period pain is fake! HOW DARE YOU????!!!!

ReputationRep:
    PERIOD CRAMPS AAAAAHHHH

omg y'all don't even KNOW the pain i'm in right now, literally I feel like my ovaries are throbbing idek if that's ****ing possible. I'm lying in an awkward position right now but I'm so ****ing scared that if I move the pain is gonna kill me. I''m literally crying. I took ibuprofen half an hour ago but it's still not worKING!

I never used to get period pains and now lately they've been so ****ing BAD. I did take some weird arse omega 3 supplement things that apparently thin your blood? Idk does that have anything to do with it?

I'm 17, this is my second day (worse than yesterday surprisingly) and I feel like I'm dying.

PLEASE SOMEone HELP ME?!
    Wheat bag. Stick it in the microwave for a minute and cuddle it to your belly over your clothes.

Once your ibuprofen has worn off, take ibuprofen lysene. Marketed as feminax, but the generic stuff is just as good.
    I find it's two or three times as effective.

You can also have paracetamol.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel so bad for you right now OP

Man I know how you feel the first 3 days are baaaaadd.

You need:
    Feminax tablets
    Hot water bottle
    Thick duvet
    A tight corner
    A good old movie/TV series/book

ReputationRep:
    Weird position... weird arse omega 3.... lmao Get better OP

ReputationRep:
    go on the pill, it helps a ton

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.