The Student Room Group

Applied Human Biology

Hey guys, I'm currently studying Adult Nursing at university and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with some useful websites or apps for human biology. I have a book but it's not very helpful as I don't feel that it helps with any of the units that I am studying. The book is more about the body parts, rather than how it functions.

:smile:
Original post by niccnicc
Hey guys, I'm currently studying Adult Nursing at university and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with some useful websites or apps for human biology. I have a book but it's not very helpful as I don't feel that it helps with any of the units that I am studying. The book is more about the body parts, rather than how it functions.

:smile:

I m a 1st year nursing student and have my a&p exam coming up and youtube videos are brilliantly helpful, a like a channel called crash course (watch out for the american spelling but otherwise its really good to explaining stuff)
Reply 2
Thank you for that :smile:
Original post by niccnicc
Thank you for that :smile:

http://highered.mheducation.com/sites/0072495855/student_view0/chapter1/index.html

This site is one I find useful. It has many animations explaining human anatomy, everything from gametogenesis to the eletrical activity of the heart. Choose a chapter from the drop down menu on the left to find relevant topics. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending