Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

guys why do you do this watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So basically this guy was so rude to me last year in year 9 he use to be so rude say i wear too mucj makeup, wanted my attention, kicked me under the table.. i kind of liked him but affter tbat i hated him. After a few weeks my friend went up to him witj me and said oh she likes you and he smiled. And i froze and cried annd i cluldnt face him. And my freind said sorry shes upset she doesnt like you he got so rude to her saying why are u talking??

Now in year 10 he always stares at me, hands out test papers always offers too and reads mine... i got the highsst resulg and i did not cheat but all the guys looked and said but your dumb u cheater and he laughed saying hahahah exacrly... i mean why do guys do this because i feel like punching his face everyrime i see him.

ReputationRep:
    Do your best to forget about him; he's not worth it.
    - At least that's what I managed to decipher form the maze of typos in your post

But seriously, leave him be, you're worth far more than that and your fellow TSRians will always be here for you

ReputationRep:
    ill set my cousin on him, he's done hard time fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heyitscraziix)
    So basically this guy was so rude to me last year in year 9 he use to be so rude say i wear too mucj makeup, wanted my attention, kicked me under the table.. i kind of liked him but affter tbat i hated him. After a few weeks my friend went up to him witj me and said oh she likes you and he smiled. And i froze and cried annd i cluldnt face him. And my freind said sorry shes upset she doesnt like you he got so rude to her saying why are u talking??

Now in year 10 he always stares at me, hands out test papers always offers too and reads mine... i got the highsst resulg and i did not cheat but all the guys looked and said but your dumb u cheater and he laughed saying hahahah exacrly... i mean why do guys do this because i feel like punching his face everyrime i see him.
    Thats why he do this and also bcus u ryt lyk a 5 year old

ReputationRep:

Cus you're like 15, he may not have even started puberty for all you know, lol.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    He sounds very immature, that's probably why.

ReputationRep:

Guys can be dicks, so can girls, you're generalising. On a side note, please try and read what you post before you post it. I had a great deal of difficulty looking past all the grammar problems...

ReputationRep:

About as coherent as Rowley Birkin QC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPO92)
    Guys can be dicks, so can girls, you're generalising. On a side note, please try and read what you post before you post it. I had a great deal of difficulty looking past all the grammar problems...

Yeah i was typing by my samsung keyboard and i had low battery.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.