Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I live in South Korea. Since I was young I love UK so I always dreamed to study in UK. After became high school I dream to become a fashion marketer and I searched that UK is the great place to study fashion. So I am trying to apply UAL - LCF BA Fashion Marketing. So I searched their homepage and I asked to school but I didn't get information which can help me to apply. Anyone know what do I need??
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Jiyu)
    I live in South Korea. Since I was young I love UK so I always dreamed to study in UK. After became high school I dream to become a fashion marketer and I searched that UK is the great place to study fashion. So I am trying to apply UAL - LCF BA Fashion Marketing. So I searched their homepage and I asked to school but I didn't get information which can help me to apply. Anyone know what do I need??
    Hi Jiyu,

You can find the entry requirements for this course in the "Entry Requirements" section of this page:

http://www.arts.ac.uk/fashion/course...ion-marketing/

So the bare minimum is 280 UCAS points, but these are grades relevant to those applying from the UK - you'll need to translate these into the South Korean equivalent to see what we're looking for, as equivalent grades will be accepted. What qualifications are you currently taking?

It's also worth bearing in mind that this course requires an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in any one skill.

I hope this helps! But if you have any other questions please give me a shout.

Alex

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Alex
    Now I am head to K-SAT like GCSC(is that right?) the test for the University.
    Hope I could study in LCF BA Fashion Marketing!!

Sincerely thanks for your kind and quick answer
    Have a nice day!!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Jiyu)
    Thanks Alex
    Now I am head to K-SAT like GCSC(is that right?) the test for the University.
    Hope I could study in LCF BA Fashion Marketing!!

Sincerely thanks for your kind and quick answer
    Have a nice day!!
    Hi Jiyu,

I believe K-SAT is referred to here as CSAT (seems to be the same thing: College Scholastic Ability Test?) But I would certainly ask at your college what the equivalent is to UCAS points, because that's what UK institutions base their decision on (if it's a theory-based course that doesn't require a portfolio), along with your personal statement. In the UK, students take A Levels which make up this score, so this is what you'll need a translation for, but 280 points really isn't too high.

If the qualifications you're taking are the equivalent of GCSEs however, this is what British students take at high school, and they generally take further qualifications at sixth form college (these are A levels I mentioned above).

For any further enquiries, get in touch with LCF's International Office, at [email protected].

Alex

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! Can you please fill my survey about luxury fashion stores and music? It is part of my LCF BA Fashion Management project and it takes only seconds! Thank you https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PLMPQY7

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.