Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

oral sex on period... watch

Announcements

Basically i've been seeing this guy for a few months and we got intimate for one of the first times recently, however i told him i was on my period yet he still went down on me without giving it a second thought?? Sorry for the graphics i just wondered if anyone else has had anything like this because i thought boys still squirm at the word period at 20 lol, and if any of the males here would mind doing so??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically i've been seeing this guy for a few months and we got intimate for one of the first times recently, however i told him i was on my period yet he still went down on me without giving it a second thought?? Sorry for the graphics i just wondered if anyone else has had anything like this because i thought boys still squirm at the word period at 20 lol, and if any of the males here would mind doing so??
    To be honest with you i dont think he should have done that especially on your period, cuz one its not right and two you could be put in more pain. He should have waited till you had finished but thats just my opinion and point of view people may think different to me.

ReputationRep:
    It's never bothered me. Some like it, some don't mind it (myself) and some hate it.

The problem with people who make generalizations is that they all use flawed inductive reasoning.

ReputationRep:
    I guess it didn't bother him.

ReputationRep:
    blinks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RBalboa)
    its not right
    Yes, it is.

you could be put in more pain
    No, orgasms help alleviate period cramps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Yes, it is.

No, orgasms help alleviate period cramps.
    like i said thats just my opinion and point of view

ReputationRep:
    I'd only agree to it if I got something in return.

ReputationRep:
    that's a no no for me but to each their own

ReputationRep:
    That's grim

He must have been desperate

ReputationRep:
    Some guys have a blood fetish?

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan of having oral sex with a side order of ketchup.

ReputationRep:
    Was his name Edaward Cullen? :erm:

Sounds unhygienic but idk.

ReputationRep:
    like i said thats just my opinion and point of view
    Great, I was just letting you know that your opinion and point of view has no basis and in fact, you are misinformed.

ReputationRep:
    Imagine the smell.

And doesn't the period like get these goo clots coming out. Scary when I see my girl sanitizing herself, when we first moved in together, she didn't even want me in the room when she was douching. I would never go down there with my face when she's on her period. But if you enjoyed it.

Guess he needed the extra iron

ReputationRep:
    Well it's good he's not squeamish but I'd recommend talking about this sort of stuff before doing it.
    Anyway, orgasms help with cramps and other PMS symptoms.
    Any one else thinking of doing this should try a dental dam to protect against HIV but if you're both clean then you don't need it unless you don't want direct contact with the blood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    Guess he needed the extra iron
    Or maybe he wants to be a vampire and totally got the wrong idea of how to become one.

But yes iron deficiency is a *****. OP saved his life still.

(Original post by Animagus)
    Or maybe he wants to be a vampire and totally got the wrong idea of how to become one.

But yes iron deficiency is a *****. OP saved his life still.

Well how about that eh?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that a man should perform oral on a woman he's not in a relationship with (it's special) but I don't think blood should put you off if you love a woman.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.