Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I dont think I will ever meet another girl as perfect as my crush ever again watch

Shes so amazing. Cute, nerdy, shy, but always smiles when she sees me. I feel the warmest giddy feeling whenever I see her. I cant imagine its possible that another person as perfect as her exists. I had a chance when she came and sat next to me in the library but I just stared at her and didnt say anything. I hope I can get one more chance and if I did this time I would make use of it

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you're young.
    You'll feel like it again; and she's probably not perfect either. There are a lot of *****es out there.

ReputationRep:
    Hun u need to just say something to her, i had a crush, but i left it too long and hes got a gf so life sucks atm so don't do what i did and leave it SAY SOMETHING!!

(Original post by katy-grace)
    Hun u need to just say something to her, i had a crush, but i left it too long and hes got a gf so life sucks atm so don't do what i did and leave it SAY SOMETHING!!
    But im shy. I cant even put into words how perfect she is, I spend all day thinking about her and dream about her every night. I even cuddle my pillow and imagine its her
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Shes so amazing. Cute, nerdy, shy, but always smiles when she sees me. I feel the warmest giddy feeling whenever I see her. I cant imagine its possible that another person as perfect as her exists. I had a chance when she came and sat next to me in the library but I just stared at her and didnt say anything. I hope I can get one more chance and if I did this time I would make use of it
    How long have you actually known this person...?

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
    How long have you actually known this person...?
    Over 1 year but didnt talk to her/have a crush on her untill a few months ago
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Over 1 year but didnt talk to her/have a crush on her untill a few months ago
    So you're both fairly close friends then? Hang out, chat with each other etc.?

ReputationRep:
    OP sounds like he's 14

ReputationRep:
    Once time passes, you'll look back and laugh at this.

ReputationRep:
    Crushes come and go, you'll learn one day and poop ur pants at this.

In the meantime, get the confidence to chat to this gal or you'll regret wimping out.

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
    So you're both fairly close friends then? Hang out, chat with each other etc.?
    I wouldnt say we are close friends
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Say something next time

ReputationRep:
    You will.

ReputationRep:
    It's a crush OP. It's normal to feel like this, a new girl will come along and you'll feel the same all over again

ReputationRep:
    The population of world is increasing. You will meet another girl.

Or just say hey how r u make small talk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have any classes with her or do you just see her in the library?

Do you have any classes with her or do you just see her in the library?
    Only in library unfortunately. We dont take the same A levels

ReputationRep:
    Once upon a time I felt like that too.
    You'll soon realize you were very wrong.

ReputationRep:
    But im shy. I cant even put into words how perfect she is, I spend all day thinking about her and dream about her every night. I even cuddle my pillow and imagine its her
    well if you dont say something it just go on like this till shes taken. how old r u anyways. youll probs meet someone new that acc notices u like u notice this girl. and plus it would end up creepy if u do all this stuff and not even talk to her

so you don't have any classes with her? how do you know her?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.