Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am taregtted A's/A* for my GCSE'S. I am going to take physics, drama, chemistry, maths and biology for A-level. I just need to know I ideally what I would require to get into Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    You can Google or search TSR to get this information. If you're smart enough to be aiming for A/A*s then you're smart enough to find out what you need. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just look at their website, surely it's faster than posting a thread here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filzahkhan)
    I am taregtted A's/A* for my GCSE'S. I am going to take physics, drama, chemistry, maths and biology for A-level. I just need to know I ideally what I would require to get into Cambridge.
    I think the average successful applicant has something like 9A* at GCSE and 96% UMS average in their science/maths AS Levels.

Obviously you can get in with grades lower than that too, but that should give you an indicator.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chief Wiggum)
    I think the average successful applicant has something like 9A* at GCSE and 96% UMS average in their science/maths AS Levels.

Obviously you can get in with grades lower than that too, but that should give you an indicator.
    Woah so high! :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Woah so high! :|
    Well, don't take that as gospel truth. I think it's roughly correct.

There used to be a useful document online that showed the exact spread of GCSEs and AS UMS. I think it's been taken down now though - it was very useful as it gave you all the applicants and offers on a graph.

ReputationRep:
    Well, don't take that as gospel truth. I think it's roughly correct.

There used to be a useful document online that showed the exact spread of GCSEs and AS UMS. I think it's been taken down now though - it was very useful as it gave you all the applicants and offers on a graph.
    Lol i just feel sorry for these kids haha.

ReputationRep:

thank u very much I had checked out the website and other things a few months before but just wanted to see what others had seen/ experienced. You were very helpful

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.