Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What do you love about the ocean? watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i really love the ocean, i remember when i was 4, i went there. the salty breeze, the sound of the crashing waves the idea of the ocean is so pretty. like you have rubbish, trash and plastic bags decorating the sea and beach, it might remind you of your family. it reminds me of mine, now i go to the ocean for nolstagic reasons. then there's the seagulls, reminds you of your friends who ask for food.

ReputationRep:
    The seagulls remind me of you a little. Won't leave you alone
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by preetg97)
    The seagulls remind me of you a little. Won't leave you alone
    i forgot to mention what i love the most about the ocean is the salty tears of you haters

ReputationRep:
    I like drinking sea water

ReputationRep:
    I like to think that it's as deep as I am but maybe it's 2deep4meh :erm:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    i really love the ocean, i remember when i was 4, i went there. the salty breeze, the sound of the crashing waves the idea of the ocean is so pretty. like you have rubbish, trash and plastic bags decorating the sea and beach, it might remind you of your family. it reminds me of mine, now i go to the ocean for nolstagic reasons. then there's the seagulls, reminds you of your friends who ask for food.
    :mad: if you really loved the ocean you wouldn't say that:

furthermore there is no such thing as a 'seagull', there are actually 11 British classified GULLS that frequent Britain:
    -Herring Gull
    -Black-Headed Gull
    -Great Black backed gull
    -lesser blackbacked gull
    -mediterrranean gull
    -glaucous gull
    -common gull
    -icelandic gull
    -yellowlegged gull
    -kitiwake
    -little gull
    i am leaving before my anger at this comment distacts me more from my art

ReputationRep:

makes me feel deep af. Often just go in in my bikini for a couple hours and think about lyf the colder/ stormier the better.

ReputationRep:
    The power of the ocean, much like the vastness of space, is very humbling. And the vast emptiness also belies the riches that like below the surface.

The ocean is a wonderful place for more reasons than I can list

In short, it's kinda cool.

ReputationRep:
    I feel at peace at the sea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    I read a poem once which described someone to wash away all their troubles in the ocean and to immerse themselves in it, and in the end it said something like "for how do you suppose, the sea got so blue?"

I like the ocean in how it controls so much of earth's events, and has entire worlds hidden underneath that are far from quiet, and yet when you look out to it, it just looks like a big friendly giant, you'd have no clue of it's power

ReputationRep:
    The sea doesn't like me....

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.