Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you help someone whose car got punctured? (POLL) watch

• View Poll Results: Would you help someone who had a flat tyre?
    Yes, if the person was a hot girl
    28.57%
    Yes, if the person was a hot guy
    0%
    Yes, I'd help anyone who is good looking
    0%
    Yes, I will help anyone
    42.86%
    No, I don't know how to do this
    14.29%
    No.
    14.29%

ReputationRep:

Now that you have voted, please watch this video for wisdom points! If you are short on time, seek the video to 2:47 minutes.

What do you think of the boy's perspective of life? Do you see people like him in your everyday life?

ReputationRep:
    TLDW. Can't help as I have no idea how to change a tyre. Nor do I ever want to know. Hence I invested in AA membership and advise all vehicle drivers, whatever their religion, to have equivalent motor assistance membership.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCC75)
    TLDW. Can't help as I have no idea how to change a tyre. Nor do I ever want to know. Hence I invested in AA membership and advise all vehicle drivers, whatever their religion, to have equivalent motor assistance membership.
    Well well then you could watch from 2:45 then ( that's about one and half minutes until the video ends)

The focus on that video is not how to change tires but rather the message that the little hippy conveys in the end.

And I do think the title of the video is silly, but I can't change that. Unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    Well well then you could watch from 2:45 then ( that's about one and half minutes until the video ends)

The focus on that video is not how to change tires but rather the message that the little hippy conveys in the end.

And I do think the title of the video is silly, but I can't change that. Unfortunately.
    Okay, okay, I returned and watched it. Very heartwarming message from the young man. But, yeah, sorry, I would have walked past all 3 flat tyre owners.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.