ReputationRep:
    Process of being deleted

ReputationRep:
    My goodness
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by dsmith1512)
    if you find anything I’ve written is inaccurateor could be clarified, please do let me know.
    That's a 4,500 word brain dump. Some of it is inaccurate and most of it is unreadable. I strongly recommend that you copy it into a word processing program (Word, OpenOffice etc) and correct the typos, spelling and structure then re-post it so other people can read it.

1 AC is not 1 AC. It's 1ACC. That's important to the ABM world.

ReputationRep:
    That's a summary of your notes? Good god man.

ReputationRep:
    If I wrote the 'my life' essay before starting IOT like that my Flt Commander would have kicked me off the course.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. I am new to the Student Room Forum so didn't realise It would need moderating before I could post it. I did however write up the whole thing in a word document and have it all set out very neatly. Unfortunately when it posted onto the forums it all condensed into that "utter mess" which you guys unfortunately saw. The problem was I was unaware of when it would finish moderation so didn't get a chance to see how bad it was until you had all tried and failed to read it!

I have gone back edited it as best as I could as I only came on to check whether it had posted and did my best in the time I had.

ReputationRep:
    You'll want to check your info about the E3 operators. France has them, as does NATO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProStacker)
    1 AC is not 1 AC. It's 1ACC. That's important to the ABM world.
    Thank you, I've edited the document with the correct changes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    You'll want to check your info about the E3 operators. France has them, as does NATO.
    Thanks, on the RJP it was specifically told to us by the Flying Officer in charge of the day that the E3 was used by UK, USA and Saudi. Although I did some research to see whether you were correct and it seems that the information I received was in fact not 100% accurate. I've edited the document to reflect that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dsmith1512)
    Thanks, on the RJP it was specifically told to us by the Flying Officer in charge of the day that the E3 was used by UK, USA and Saudi. Although I did some research to see whether you were correct and it seems that the information I received was in fact not 100% accurate. I've edited the document to reflect that.
    It is used by them, but it's also used by those other two.
    Since we've had a new surge of cooperation with the French its worth noting. The -3F is very similar to the -3D in age and kit.

However, the Sentry element is very small in the ABM wider picture, so it's not a huge worry. The detail you've got is already far beyond what you'll be questioned on during interviews - simply because there won't be time.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.