Turn on thread page Beta

TorpidPhil Bored and Lonely again - AMA or PM me! watch

ReputationRep:
    *nods head*

Just feeling really unfulfilled and... bored...

Want to talk to someone. Anyone. Make them smile perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    Why are you lonely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Why are you lonely?
    No friends IRL. My mum is always so busy. My brother and dad are just totally incompatible with me personality wise. My grandma and granddad that live nearby are of too different a generation to really understand a lot of my mindset... I mean they're very religious for a start... So I just feel so alone. Grinding my way through education which I am thoroughly bored with. God, I cannot wait to attest with the police and do something worthwhile for once.

ReputationRep:
    Tell me a joke mate.

P.s. Zuki eating a banana :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nununu)
    Tell me a joke mate.

P.s. Zuki eating a banana :hubba:
    If only Africa had more mosquito nets, then every year we could save millions of Mosquitos from dying needlessly of aids.

I only just noticed, but yeah he's wielding a mighty fine banana there isn't he?

Awww, here's a hug :hugs:. So what did you do today? (aside from TSR world)

ReputationRep:
    do you have any idea why you have no friends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    do you have any idea why you have no friends?
    Dunno. Do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Dunno. Do you?
    I can give you my opinion if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I can give you my opinion if you want
    PM me it please. Not here.

ReputationRep:
    U didnt make any friends in first year of uni, how did this happen?

ReputationRep:
    Are you an introvert by any chance? If yeah, do you think it holds you back from the social life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Awww, here's a hug :hugs:. So what did you do today? (aside from TSR world)
    *hugs back*

Woke up at 7am, did some philosophy reading. Then got the bus to uni and attended a philosophy class on that reading. Made m way out of university. Got on the bus home. Stopped off at next to buy myself a new shirt as my neck has got slightly thicker and so I need one! Got back on the bus home.

Got home. Sang to someone on the bus and made them smile. Sang to someone on the phone and engaged in hilarious banter and made them laugh.

Did a workout. Showered, came downstairs, ate dinner and since then been logged onto tsr and lying on the sofa doing not much really... Probably continue doing that until I decide to go to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya
    Feeling ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Are you an introvert by any chance? If yeah, do you think it holds you back from the social life?
    Yeah. For sure. I can't handle events with large amounts of stimulation or I get really overwhelmed and just want to run away. So I can't do house parties. Or clubs. Or anything like that. God, I hate lectures as it is. All the muffled noise drives me mad. I'm not shy though. So it's not like I can help that.

(Original post by Nununu)
    U didnt make any friends in first year of uni, how did this happen?
    Studying from home. Not asking explicitly for people's contact details. Not enjoying high-sensitivity-social-events and any event based around alcohol.

(Original post by Shostakovish)
    I have a joke.

Knock knock
    Who's there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedanselemyia)
    Hiya
    Feeling ok?
    Nope. Got this weird feeling in my chest and throat. Like my heart wants to come up through my throat and I want to burst out into tears, but not crying yet. Not even sure why I have that, but it's there and it's annoying for sure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Why are you lonely?
    Awh your display picture is so cute!

*hugs back*

Woke up at 7am, did some philosophy reading. Then got the bus to uni and attended a philosophy class on that reading. Made m way out of university. Got on the bus home. Stopped off at next to buy myself a new shirt as my neck has got slightly thicker and so I need one! Got back on the bus home.

Got home. Sang to someone on the bus and made them smile. Sang to someone on the phone and engaged in hilarious banter and made them laugh.

Did a workout. Showered, came downstairs, ate dinner and since then been logged onto tsr and lying on the sofa doing not much really... Probably continue doing that until I decide to go to sleep.
    Seems like you had a productive day What do you learn in Philosophy? It's an intriguing subject.

Good of you to make someone smile. Happy world.

TSR has become a bad addiction of mine. It's terrible. I probably will too :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Got this weird feeling in my chest and throat. Like my heart wants to come up through my throat and I want to burst out into tears, but not crying yet. Not even sure why I have that, but it's there and it's annoying for sure!
    You can always PM me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Awh your display picture is so cute!
    Glad you like it

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.