Turn on thread page Beta

Question for people who edit footage from movies/TV shows! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I'm really loving these ideas of music videos made on youtube by fans. (Example - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzeXYVC_FNc)
    Now with the right software and editing skills, I would love to pull off something like this just for fun, but I was wondering where I can get footage from? Youtube is probably a good source, but with footage from movies and such where can I get these at a high quality? I usually dig some up from youtube as said, but I feel as if there are better sources that I'm missing out on. Also if anyone has any additional tips to editing these types of things I would really appreciate it, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Download Movies Etc, Where there is good quality footage at high resolutions..
    Software-wise Sony Vegas is good, but you'll need to know how to use it.

Edit: Just checked the video, he's got footage from many different places- Arrow, Flash, Capt. America etc and just sort of merged them into a video..

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.