The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam277
Ain't played zKlown.

Lost 4-0 because I played with a team playing a dodgy formation and that was clearly inferior. If we look at previous FIFAs I've in general beaten Depleted way more times than he's beat me...

Plus you're not one to talk RK considering even your only game that you were 3 goals up you went Arsenal mode and bottled it and since then I've beaten you every other game...

Are you genuinely being serious lol. No idea why people are getting so unhappy...

Guess it's just me against the world. On that José Mourinho siege mentality ****.

Kinda can talk because I haven't been rekt:wink:

Yeah, because its not like I was dominated throughout them games.
1 nil margins must really get your juices flowing.

Beat me by 4 goals then I'll stop talking.
Original post by Rk2k14
Kinda can talk because I haven't been rekt:wink:

Yeah, because its not like I was dominated throughout them games.
1 nil margins must really get your juices flowing.

Beat me by 4 goals then I'll stop talking.

I basically been going Mourinho vs Wenger on you so you can't talk...

Also there different ways to win a game. Sometimes I play dominant, sometimes I play less dominant football depending on the opposition's weaknesses.

Every odd game I'll get rekt but tell Depleted how many times he's been rekt by me in FIFA (15 in particular). Have text confirmation that he was scared to play me because 'pls no, i'll get rekt' in fact...

I find constantly beating somebody and getting an odd thrashing is better than constantly being beat and giving an odd thrashing but that's probably just me...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Ain't played zKlown.

Lost 4-0 because I played with a team playing a dodgy formation and that was clearly inferior. If we look at previous FIFAs I've in general beaten Depleted way more times than he's beat me...

Plus you're not one to talk RK considering even your only game that you were 3 goals up you went Arsenal mode and bottled it and since then I've beaten you every other game...

Are you genuinely being serious lol. No idea why people are getting so unhappy...

Guess it's just me against the world. On that José Mourinho siege mentality ****.

Course I'm not lol

I was mocking others mocking you.

Don't take anything I say on here seriously.
Original post by jam277
I basically been going Mourinho vs Wenger on you so you can't talk...

Also there different ways to win a game. Sometimes I play dominant, sometimes I play less dominant football depending on the opposition's weaknesses.

Every odd game I'll get rekt but tell Depleted how many times he's been rekt by me in FIFA (15 in particular). Have text confirmation that he was scared to play me because 'pls no, i'll get rekt' in fact...

I find constantly beating somebody and getting an odd thrashing is better than constantly being beat and giving an odd thrashing but that's probably just me...

Agree, but we've only played a few games, which you have to admit could have went either way.
Judging by your comments you've played others quite a lot of times.
Original post by Rk2k14
Agree, but we've only played a few games, which you have to admit could have went either way.
Judging by your comments you've played others quite a lot of times.

True. You're good at the game. I'm just good at getting goals at key moments when things are even. The games were pretty even.
Rave got shutdown.

Anyone on it for some late night fifa?
All in all, people would much prefer to have me and/or Dirtybit in the team than Jam. That's obvious, even if nobody would have the balls to admit the former.

Jam's just up his own arse because that's his defence mechanism when the CAM and ST are showing him up. Needs to make himself feel better by referring to 1v1 games and ignoring his pro clubs failings.
Beta player gets pushed in to CDM but you can tell by the way he plays that he wants to be where Dirtybit is.

Shame, never gonna happen m8 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dirtybit
Rave got shutdown.

Anyone on it for some late night fifa?

I've been out drinking on a work do and was planning on crashing but I suppose I could have a few

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
I've been out drinking on a work do and was planning on crashing but I suppose I could have a few

Posted from TSR Mobile

You post on TSR while out drinking?
No offence but the people highest up the pitch are going to score the most goals... That's why the top goalscorer's of a team are usually the striker or the attacking midfielder.

#salty. Try attacking and defending for once Luke.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dirtybit
You post on TSR while out drinking?

Was a work do with mostly people twice my age, not a proper night out to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
No offence but the people highest up the pitch are going to score the most goals...

What's the point putting no offence before a factual statement?
I wasn't even talking about stats to be honest.
I was talking about general involvement, consistency, amount of games played, desire for the team to do well, unselfishness and obviously the stats to back it all up.

Most players in this team have you on every single point there so don't go shouting your mouth off about how amazing you are m8.

Actually, as far as a striker goes I do a decent bit of defending.
You can't expect a ST to be doing the job you're meant to be doing, but there's occasion where I see a counter attack forming and I rush back to be an extra body in defence. Sit down fool.

#salty

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
What's the point putting no offence before a factual statement?
I wasn't even talking about stats to be honest.
I was talking about general involvement, consistency, amount of games played, desire for the team to do well, unselfishness and obviously the stats to back it all up.

Most players in this team have you on every single point there so don't go shouting your mouth off about how amazing you are m8.

Posted from TSR Mobile

General involvement(high in the game for my position, do shed loads of attacking and defending), consistency(decent), desire for team to do well(I am the team), unselfishness(I'm pretty unselfish), stats(depends on what stats you use, I can say you're a **** defender and the stats will easily prove that).

No idea why you're so salty though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
Was a work do with mostly people twice my age, not a proper night out to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol alright

Come online
Original post by jam277
General involvement(high in the game for my position), consistency(decent), desire for team to do well(I am the team), unselfishness(I'm pretty unselfish), stats(depends on what stats you use, I can say you're a **** defender and the stats will easily prove that).

General involvement is bad because you don't play in the right position. I understand FIFA can be boring defensively but if you aren't gonna play CDM, simply don't choose that position you mong.

Consistency is perhaps fair enough but the sample size is extremely low. Me and dirty have played 150-200 games and showed ridiculously high consistency so you still have a ways to go.

Lol no, you want to be the main man as evidenced by your "I am the team" statement. Good one.

Unselfishness is skewed anyway. Many selfish players ignore times when they don't pass but focus on the rare ones that they do and makes them seem more frequent than they are. Dirtybit is obviously the most unselfish on the team and for a ST I'm extremely unselfish (at times, sometimes I should be a little less so tbh).

Well not really. Like I said, for a ST I track back more than you'd expect and I can also play in CB anyway. I'm a very versatile pro clubs player and there are times where I've changed to CB for a few games just so somebody isn't left out.

Salty of what though?
I may be an arrogant tool at times but I'm simply a more valuable pro clubs player than you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyway drunk luke is mad he's a bad striker
Original post by jam277
anyway drunk luke is mad he's a bad striker

Not drunk m8 :smile:

194 apps
158 goals
47 assists
1.06 goals/assists per game

Bad striker though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
General involvement is bad because you don't play in the right position. I understand FIFA can be boring defensively but if you aren't gonna play CDM, simply don't choose that position you mong.

Consistency is perhaps fair enough but the sample size is extremely low. Me and dirty have played 150-200 games and showed ridiculously high consistency so you still have a ways to go.

Lol no, you want to be the main man as evidenced by your "I am the team" statement. Good one.

Unselfishness is skewed anyway. Many selfish players ignore times when they don't pass but focus on the rare ones that they do and makes them seem more frequent than they are. Dirtybit is obviously the most unselfish on the team and for a ST I'm extremely unselfish (at times, sometimes I should be a little less so tbh).

Well not really. Like I said, for a ST I track back more than you'd expect and I can also play in CB anyway. I'm a very versatile pro clubs player and there are times where I've changed to CB for a few games just so somebody isn't left out.

Salty of what though?
I may be an arrogant tool at times but I'm simply a more valuable pro clubs player than you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lololol. If one CM is holding then I have more creativity to push forward... Arsenal and Chelsea have a similar model to that.

Anyway Luke you had too much to drink today, I will be expecting your apology in the morning.
TSRdem are falling apart worse than France during the 2010 World Cup

Jam is Anelka

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
All in all, people would much prefer to have me and/or Dirtybit in the team than Jam. That's obvious, even if nobody would have the balls to admit the former.

Jam's just up his own arse because that's his defence mechanism when the CAM and ST are showing him up. Needs to make himself feel better by referring to 1v1 games and ignoring his pro clubs failings.
Beta player gets pushed in to CDM but you can tell by the way he plays that he wants to be where Dirtybit is.

Shame, never gonna happen m8 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, you sure about that brah?

Original post by Lúcio

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol what? Ageist or what...

Older people can actually be more fun because they don't spend the entire night worrying what they look like to opposite sex and posing for Instagram piks.

Catch me raving with the older dons to old skool prodigy say nizzy fam (s/o to scrawl)

Quick Reply

Latest