Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know I want to study one of the two at uni, and currently have 6 courses I am interested in, 4 to chemistry and 2 to chemical engineering. I'm doing national 5 (SG) physics this year as well as AH maths and chemistry, the nat 5 physics is because I couldn't take higher this year. But now I'm starting to have doubts as to whether chemical engineering is right for me, and whether I should only apply to one chemical engineering and the rest chemistry? Has anyone done either course and have any advice, especially about what studying chemical engineering is like and whether I would enjoy it, or whether I should go for something I know better ie chemistry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.