Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I completed the first year of my fashion degree and dropped out before the end of first semester in my second year due to illness. After a year out I've majorly changed my mind on my career path and want to change onto a whole new course, will they fund three more years under any circumstances? with dropping out for health issues and not even completing the first semester second year?
    if there is anything i can do I'm willing to go the extra mile I'm desperate! Wishing i had held off going to uni for a year in the first place
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.