The Student Room Group

not 'ready' for a relationship

When a guy says he really likes you and wants to keep seeing you but isn't ready for a relationship right now, is this likely to be genuine or does it mean he doesn't want a relationship with you?!
sounds like he is trying to keep you on the hook to me
Original post by Anonymous
When a guy says he really likes you and wants to keep seeing you but isn't ready for a relationship right now, is this likely to be genuine or does it mean he doesn't want a relationship with you?!

Maybe it's a nudge/hint that he may be looking for the benefits of a relationship without being in a relationship.

But it could mean a lot of things. I would suggest asking him why he doesn't feel ready.
It depends. I was seeing a guy that had recently got out of a relationship and wanted the benefits of a relationship without the title. I didn't give in since I could see he was trying to string me along. When it came down to it he didn't really want a relationship with me.
Because he is a selfish guy and not really into you. When a guy doenst want a relationship, it's because he doesnt want to be responsible for you, he doesnt want to be there for you, doesnt want to help you when you need him....... he just wants to date and have fun when he has time without worrying about your need.
I was in the same situation before.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending