What makes you feel nolstagic?

Watch
ihatePE
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
whenever i smell strawberry, i reminisce about the time when i was 4 where i mistaken a strawberry flavoured balloon for a chewing gum.
bj1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Your username. Reminds me of those horrible Friday afternoons of having to go in the freezing cold to waste one hour standing in one place being 'in defence' in football or walking around pretending to do inane things in 'circuit training'.

Now in college, no more PE! Not looking back!
ihatePE
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by bj1)
Your username. Reminds me of those horrible Friday afternoons of having to go in the freezing cold to waste one hour standing in one place being 'in defence' in football or walking around pretending to do inane things in 'circuit training'.

Now in college, no more PE! Not looking back!
they've scheduled mine to be monday first lesson in the morning and friday morning this year
karmacrunch
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Looking at old photos.
lucaf
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The smell of the flowers that bloom outside my room always makes me nostalgic. Various other smells that I can't place.
user706
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Listening to songs I hadn't listened to for a long time. It brings back so many memories.
That 2Fase
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Going back to the town where I spent my formative years makes me a little nostalgic.
Katty3
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A certain type of disinfectant that they used at my primary school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
NerdyMeg
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ihatePE)
whenever i smell strawberry, i reminisce about the time when i was 4 where i mistaken a strawberry flavoured balloon for a chewing gum.
Curry!!! 😩😩😩😩😩
username1258398
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
this movie :cry2:

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.23%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.7%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.4%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.93%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.34%

Watched Threads