diamondluck2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I haven't seen a thread for the 2016 exam, so thought I'd make one and we can share our resources? As you most likely know, Unit 4 has pre-release themes and this year it's on 'E-Commerce'.

Has anyone been given any research or done any of their own so far?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
paula9820
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ive done sme research based on ASOS and have some questions/ things you can research about a company if you want
alice_98
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by paula9820)
Ive done sme research based on ASOS and have some questions/ things you can research about a company if you want
Yes, this would be helpful Thanks!
gkgs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is there another thread for this?
meglouisep
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey
Do either of you have any example you could show me so I know how to do it please? My teacher isn't being very helpful and I'm stressing😖 would be really appreciated!
Jim Riley
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by meglouisep)
Hey
Do either of you have any example you could show me so I know how to do it please? My teacher isn't being very helpful and I'm stressing😖 would be really appreciated!
Hi!

This is a good place to start if you'd like some help on BUSS4 Section A this summer.

http://www.tutor2u.net/business/seri...016-e-commerce

http://www.tutor2u.net/business/seri...chnique-advice

Also these videos will get you started in the right direction when it comes to essay technique:

http://www.tutor2u.net/business/seri...evision-videos

Post a reply here on this thread if you would like any more help!

Jim
Ben_2911
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone want to swap section A and/or B research?
Ralph_164
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have good section A research but my section B research is slacking. If anyone wants to exchange research that would be great.
Brokengamerz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mr Riley could u make a checklist of all the possible questions which could come up for section A please or know where i could find one?
Ben_2911
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ralph_164)
I have good section A research but my section B research is slacking. If anyone wants to exchange research that would be great.
Want to swap?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Muhammad_AK
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
We have a whatsapp chat dedicated to BUSS4, we share ideas and resources if you want to join PM me your number
nimamirhady
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Muhammad_AK)
We have a whatsapp chat dedicated to BUSS4, we share ideas and resources if you want to join PM me your number
Hi my number is 07539348164
RLal98
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi can you add me too please on the Buss4 chat:
Damixox
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Could I join please, my number is 07860842517
Msat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi,
I'm resitting privately and am having to teach myself the work, how many marks do you reckon it'll be for an A-A* on buss 4?
Thanks 😊
sophiegibbons12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Msat)
Hi,
I'm resitting privately and am having to teach myself the work, how many marks do you reckon it'll be for an A-A* on buss 4?
Thanks 😊

An A is 54 out of 80. Not completely sure what an A* as it tends to just be the top 10% of all exam papers across the country. To get a B it is 46 and a C is 40 or 38, I can't quite remember
charlotteridle
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
2014 was 58 for an A* and 2015 was 60 for an A* then an A was 52 for 2014 and 53 for 2015
anon_user186
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Add me too please thanks 07467092721
Sophiebrill
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, would you be able to share your section A research as I'm struggling with that section
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (66)
14.93%
I'm not sure (16)
3.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (148)
33.48%
I have already dropped out (7)
1.58%
I'm not a current university student (205)
46.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed