Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen a thread for the 2016 exam, so thought I'd make one and we can share our resources? As you most likely know, Unit 4 has pre-release themes and this year it's on 'E-Commerce'.

Has anyone been given any research or done any of their own so far?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Tank Girl)
    x

ReputationRep:
    Ive done sme research based on ASOS and have some questions/ things you can research about a company if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paula9820)
    Ive done sme research based on ASOS and have some questions/ things you can research about a company if you want
    Yes, this would be helpful Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Is there another thread for this?

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    Do either of you have any example you could show me so I know how to do it please? My teacher isn't being very helpful and I'm stressing😖 would be really appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meglouisep)
    Hey
    Do either of you have any example you could show me so I know how to do it please? My teacher isn't being very helpful and I'm stressing😖 would be really appreciated!
    Hi!

This is a good place to start if you'd like some help on BUSS4 Section A this summer.

http://www.tutor2u.net/business/seri...016-e-commerce

http://www.tutor2u.net/business/seri...chnique-advice

Also these videos will get you started in the right direction when it comes to essay technique:

http://www.tutor2u.net/business/seri...evision-videos

Post a reply here on this thread if you would like any more help!

Jim

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to swap section A and/or B research?

ReputationRep:
    I have good section A research but my section B research is slacking. If anyone wants to exchange research that would be great.

ReputationRep:
    Mr Riley could u make a checklist of all the possible questions which could come up for section A please or know where i could find one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralph_164)
    I have good section A research but my section B research is slacking. If anyone wants to exchange research that would be great.
    Want to swap?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We have a whatsapp chat dedicated to BUSS4, we share ideas and resources if you want to join PM me your number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhammad_AK)
    We have a whatsapp chat dedicated to BUSS4, we share ideas and resources if you want to join PM me your number
    Hi my number is 07539348164

ReputationRep:
    Hi can you add me too please on the Buss4 chat:

ReputationRep:
    Could I join please, my number is 07860842517

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm resitting privately and am having to teach myself the work, how many marks do you reckon it'll be for an A-A* on buss 4?
    Thanks 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Msat)
    Hi,
    I'm resitting privately and am having to teach myself the work, how many marks do you reckon it'll be for an A-A* on buss 4?
    Thanks 😊

An A is 54 out of 80. Not completely sure what an A* as it tends to just be the top 10% of all exam papers across the country. To get a B it is 46 and a C is 40 or 38, I can't quite remember

ReputationRep:
    2014 was 58 for an A* and 2015 was 60 for an A* then an A was 52 for 2014 and 53 for 2015

ReputationRep:
    Add me too please thanks 07467092721

ReputationRep:
    Hi, would you be able to share your section A research as I'm struggling with that section

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 23, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.