Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

This game has a lot riding on it from a Chelsea perspective, and Liverpool albeit without a win under Klopp so far look a better side. So let's see how this one goes. #Scenessss if...

Saturday October 31st, KO 12.45pm on BT Sport 1 ()

ReputationRep:
    inb4 Jose getting sacked if we lose and all the other tabloid *******s...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I don't think i've ever wanted Liverpool to win a football match before. First time for everything I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Benteke never managed to beat Chelsea with us though he did score against them a couple of times. Hope he can be on the winning side this time.

3-1 Liverpool, Benteke x 2 and Coutinho to score

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea to fluke a 1-0 win, Jose to declare he's God and then to lose away to Stoke next week.

ReputationRep:
    We all know what happened the last time there was Klopp v Mourinho...

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho won 2-0...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by United1892)
    Chelsea to fluke a 1-0 win, Jose to declare he's God and then to lose away to Stoke next week.
    Probably most likely scenario

ReputationRep:
    Won't be able to watch it but I'll say probably a careful and fairly boring game, 0-0 or 1-1. Despite Chelsea's form I don't think Klopp will underestimate them and an away draw would be acceptable. Chelsea will aim to fluke a 1-0 as above, but will either fail to score at all or score first and Tekkers equalises.

Oh and Mourinho to look as if he's going off on one for a penalty not given when there's clearly no basis for a pen at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I don't think i've ever wanted Liverpool to win a football match before. First time for everything I guess.
    Can't ever see us winning away to Chelsea regardless of their poor form.
    Mourinho hates Liverpool, he's generally really good vs rivals and he knows this could be his last chance.
    3 reasons there why I feel like we won't win.

I'd be absolutely over the moon with a draw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    Won't be able to watch it but I'll say probably a careful and fairly boring game, 0-0 or 1-1. Despite Chelsea's form I don't think Klopp will underestimate them and an away draw would be acceptable. Chelsea will aim to fluke a 1-0 as above, but will either fail to score at all or score first and Tekkers equalises.

Oh and Mourinho to look as if he's going off on one for a penalty not given when there's clearly no basis for a pen at all.
    Benteke is out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    We all know what happened the last time there was Klopp v Mourinho...
    Benteke 4 - O Chelsea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Benteke is out.
    Source? All I can see is preview articles saying he'll be playing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Source? All I can see is preview articles saying he'll be playing.
    No source, thought he picked up an injury? Or has he now been declared fit since the injury? Knee injury I think.

If he's in then good news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    No source, thought he picked up an injury? Or has he now been declared fit since the injury? Knee injury I think.

If he's in then good news.
    Yeah, he was out against Bournemouth with a slight niggle but he'll be fit to play today I believe

ReputationRep:
    Klopp's interview...

"Perhaps once it was a great game, but 9th vs15th? Eh, that's football."

shots...

ReputationRep:
    I get the feeling that Benteke was rested against Bournemouth for this game..

Least it is an early afternoon kickoff so I don't have to wait all day!

ReputationRep:
    Can't see Liverpool conceding. Mikel and Ramires midfield, Azpi/Zouma as LB and RB. Guess Chelsea are just going to try for a bus park.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Hoping for a Cheeky 1-0 Liverpool win though I'd take a draw.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Firminho starts ahead of tekkers and origi

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 31, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.