Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Funniest school stories? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'm bored so entertain me with your best/ funniest school stories!

No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mystery.)
    No
    Omg :lol: that had me on the FLOOR

ReputationRep:
    Well...I've had pills shoved up my butt from my mum to relieve constipation. Dunno if that satisfies as a funny story.

Worst moment of my childhood.

(Original post by z33)
    Omg :lol: that had me on the FLOOR
    No WAYY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geniequeen48)
    Well...I've had pills shoved up my butt from my mum to relieve constipation. Dunno if that satisfies as a funny story.

ooh i've had those no bueno no bueno

ReputationRep:

Was this at school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Was this at school?
    Oh no no. Fortunately.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no no. Fortunately.
    Then what the **** is it doing in this thread?

ReputationRep:
    In year 9 I remember I had a Nigerian science teacher. During one of her classes a boy was misbehaving so she sent him outside of class. She then told us to carry on with our work and then she went outside to talk to the boy she had sent out. Whilst she was talking outside, another boy in a our class went and locked the classroom door from the inside. After she finished talking she tried opening the door to come back in but she realised it was locked. She looked at all of us in the classroom through the window on the door, and she was shouting "WHO LOCKED THE DOOR????", "SOMEONE OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR THE WHOLE CLASS HAS A DETENTION!!!!" Everybody in class just kept laughing like hell whilst she was ranting outside of the classroom. What made it even funnier was that she had a really strong Nigerian accent, so everybody couldn't stop laughing when she was shouting. She was locked outside for about 5 minutes and then eventually someone unlocked the door. When she was let in she shouted again "RIGHT! WHO DID IT? WHO LOCKED THE DOOR???" The person who did it didn't want to own up so she gave the whole class an after school detention . Now I think about it, that was very immature of me to just sit there and laugh, but it was definitely funny at the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Then what the **** is it doing in this thread?
    xDDD
    I answered half the question. Thought that would be enough..

Food Tech

ReputationRep:
    I think this was in year 10.. The boys in my year dragged the girls into the boys toilets and daggered them for a good 30 seconds. The look in their eyes was scary its like they were after revenge LOOOL

if you dont know what daggering is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg

ReputationRep:
    I got drunk and e-mailed my ex french teacher who I have a major crush on if that counts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadEnd_96)
    In year 9 I remember I had a Nigerian science teacher. During one of her classes a boy was misbehaving so she sent him outside of class. She then told us to carry on with our work and then she went outside to talk to the boy she had sent out. Whilst she was talking outside, another boy in a our class went and locked the classroom door from the inside. After she finished talking she tried opening the door to come back in but she realised it was locked. She looked at all of us in the classroom through the window on the door, and she was shouting "WHO LOCKED THE DOOR????", "SOMEONE OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR THE WHOLE CLASS HAS A DETENTION!!!!" Everybody in class just kept laughing like hell whilst she was ranting outside of the classroom. What made it even funnier was that she had a really strong Nigerian accent, so everybody couldn't stop laughing when she was shouting. She was locked outside for about 5 minutes and then eventually someone unlocked the door. When she was let in she shouted again "RIGHT! WHO DID IT? WHO LOCKED THE DOOR???" The person who did it didn't want to own up so she gave the whole class an after school detention . Now I think about it, that was very immature of me to just sit there and laugh, but it was definitely funny at the time.
    omg hahahaha she gave the whole class a detention?! that's a bit unfair but oh well haha

if this was at my school someone would've snitched i'm telling you :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty123A)
    I think this was in year 10.. The boys in my year dragged the girls into the boys toilets and daggered them for a good 30 seconds. The look in their eyes was scary its like they were after revenge LOOOL

if you dont know what daggering is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg
    holy **** what even :lol: i hope the girls were alright with that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    I got drunk and e-mailed my ex french teacher who I have a major crush on if that counts
    oh... my... GOD yass elaborate plz

ReputationRep:
    Long story short: a dude fingered a girl in the classroom whilst everyone was busy forming a circle near teacher's desk. There were sex noises coming from the disabled toilet, one of the teachers opened the door and a bunch of yr8s were having sex; the door was wide opened and everyone saw the scene.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    holy **** what even :lol: i hope the girls were alright with that!
    loool im afraid they didnt have a choice. I think one of them actually sustained a minor head injury lmao
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    well this was when i wasnt in britain, so i was in an asian school somewhere in asia. The way toilet works was they keep toilet paper in the classroom, one day i needed the boo boo and checked the classroom cupboard at the back and there were none left! luckily it was break time so it was only students in the class minding their own business. i told my friend i need to go but theres none left and she tore some pages out of her book for me. it was rough, nothing like kleenex. :hmpf:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.