Riddle: If teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother, what am to teresa?!

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
cutelady
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Is it
a) Grandmother
b) Mother
c) Daughter
d) Granddaughter
e) I am Teresa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mathsfairy
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Daughter? Pls tell me I've been working this out for 20 mins
16Characters....
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
My mother-in-law...

EDIT Whoops I misread the question and put it the other way round. To her I would be son in law.
curiousduck
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Daughter.

Since "my daughter's mother" = you
So if Teresa's daughter IS "my daughter's mother" then Teresa's daughter is you.

So you are Teresa's daughter hence daughter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2207427
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Teresa?
cause teresa's daughter is this persons mother.... if that makes sense
username2207427
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by curiousduck)
Daughter.

So if Teresa's daughter IS "my daughter's mother" then Teresa's daughter is you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
thats confusing
Serine Soul
Badges: 18
Report 6 years ago
Daughter/son-in-law
BeccaBoo61
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Daughter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's exactly how I would have explained it, since the "my daughters mother" thing basically cancels out
username2224711
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Daughter - 'my daughters mother' is just her, and the beginning says 'if teresa's daughter....' therefore, its her daughter.
Mentally
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
You are teresa
_Lizabeth_
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Her mother - Teresa's daughter is Teresa's mother's daughter's daughter's mother.

E.g. So if Teresa's daughter is Jane: Mums daughter - Teresa, is Jane's mother.
BekahMay
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I got son in law but i was assuming that my daughters mother didnt equal the mother but the father making him the son in law
That was before looking at the options though
Lady Comstock
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Teresa's ****.
Dr Tenacious
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
You are Teresa.
username2224711
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Daughter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeahh! Thats how I worked it out
Spoiler:
Show
Great minds think alike eh
Bupdeeboowah
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
If it's in North Carolina, then the answer could be any male relation.
Illiberal Liberal
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
You are Teresa's daughter
Anonynmous
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
her nan
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by cutelady)
Is it
a) Grandmother
b) Mother
c) Daughter
d) Granddaughter
e) I am Teresa

Posted from TSR Mobile
None of the answers obviously, you are Mother Teresa! Image
Animagus
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
wtf is this. I have no idea.

I got the OP is the daughter.

(Original post by ravioliyears)
Daughter - 'my daughters mother' is just her, and the beginning says 'if teresa's daughter....' therefore, its her daughter.
Because look:

"my daughter's mother"=OP Unless Teresa is adopted.
So OP...is saying...if Teresa's daughter...is OP...

Ok so then OP is Teresa. Who is the daughter.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (80)
19.05%
The paper was reasonable (157)
37.38%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
27.86%
It was TERRIBLE (66)
15.71%

Watched Threads