Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is taking PwC so long to get back to me? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I am just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me with PwC.

I have applied with them previously and it has not taken anywhere near as long as this time. I have applied for a higher apprenticeship in Tax. Previously they would ring me or email me with available dates for a selection day. However I haven't heard anything from them, I took the online tests and scored outstanding on them, so I know I couldn't have failed those. I have also rang the recruitment team, who just said that someone will get back to me by the end of September ( nobody did) and I rang again after this, just to be told to wait.

Maybe I am being impatient but I have been waiting for at least 2 months now, surely this is plenty of time?

PwC has always been my favourite, however I have now decided to apply to others such as Grant Thornton, as they are just simply taking too long. I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem too.

Thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.