Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Can anyone share when is the earliest lecture of yours?

And which subject are you in?

Would be grateful if I can hear your sharing.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi connor.t lectures can start from as early as 8am depending on the course you're studying on. If you can supply me with the title of the course you're interested in I would be happy to provide you with a timetable Hope you find this info useful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Bradford)
    Hi connor.t lectures can start from as early as 8am depending on the course you're studying on. If you can supply me with the title of the course you're interested in I would be happy to provide you with a timetable Hope you find this info useful.
    I am interested in management courses, particular in the international business and marketing. How are the schedules for them? Thanks a lot.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Our International Business and Management course is a flexible course which will provide you with a broad, critical and yet integrative study of the business processes, activities and challenges involved in managing business operations in an international and global context.

There is a growing demand for managers who have a global perspective, and this course will equip you with a number of skills that will make you attractive to a range of employers, particularly multinational enterprises. Organisations to have recently employed our graduates include Provident Financial, Santander, Cummins and National Australia Group.

Our Marketing course is a designed to prepare you with the skills and knowledge you need for this dynamic industry, and our academics will teach you how to identify, anticipate and satisfy customer needs, maximising upon market opportunities.

If you could please PM me with your name and email address I’ll send you over a copy of both timetables and further information about both courses.

ReputationRep:
    9am, a real pain in the a$$
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by connor.t)
    Hi! Can anyone share when is the earliest lecture of yours?

And which subject are you in?

Would be grateful if I can hear your sharing.
    I've been having a look around on TSR forum and found this thread which you may be interested in looking at:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...905287&page=12

Also the Faculty should be in touch with you shortly with a copy of the two timetables you have asked for

ReputationRep:
    could you tell me an idea about child nursing timetables? What would a typical day look like and the times?

(Original post by University of Bradford)
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by natalia97)
    could you tell me an idea about child nursing timetables? What would a typical day look like and the times?
    We generally say to students that they must be available Monday to Friday from 9am – 5pm with Wednesday afternoons off. When on placement students are expected to work the same shifts as their mentor and this includes, days, nights and weekends.

The timetable from this year can be found at the below link for a guide, however it will change for 2016 entryhttp://www.brad.ac.uk/new-students/timetables/documents/BSc_Nursing_Child_Year_1_Semeste r_1.pdf

Hope you find this information useful

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.