Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Bath is a great university. I love the idea of their placement year. I like campus universities alot. However, I am an International student and Bristol University fairs well on being reputed internationally more than Bath.
    Give me your suggestions please

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NerdyMeg)
    Bath is a great university. I love the idea of their placement year. I like campus universities alot. However, I am an International student and Bristol University fairs well on being reputed internationally more than Bath.
    Give me your suggestions please
    Which country are you from.And what courses are you exactly looking at?I mean the modules.What are your strong and weak points in computer science?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jontyfernz)
    Which country are you from.And what courses are you exactly looking at?I mean the modules.What are your strong and weak points in computer science?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm from India. I'm still in highschool. Will be applying for undergrads. I like computer science in general. It is a vast subject and I really cant point out one thing I like related to it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm from India. I'm still in highschool. Will be applying for undergrads. I like computer science in general. It is a vast subject and I really cant point out one thing I like related to it.
    Same here,i'm too from India but i finished high school and i am doing Bsc.it at mumbai university and i am trying for 2nd year entry or 1st year depending on the uni.If you cant decide on what to single out i would single out b.eng cs or bsc cs.

I am a bit against bristol as they dont want fy scores,nor my 12th board as they are from a state board and state that if i do a foundation from elsewhere,they will still look at my 12th.

Thats my situation.But bristol is good noentheless.I would suggest you look at Cs with innovation at bristol.

Not well accquinted with bath.People from mumbai i know who went to bath went for buisness,finance,accounting,MBA, etc.

Which board are you studying btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jontyfernz)
    Same here,i'm too from India but i finished high school and i am doing Bsc.it at mumbai university and i am trying for 2nd year entry or 1st year depending on the uni.If you cant decide on what to single out i would single out b.eng cs or bsc cs.

I am a bit against bristol as they dont want fy scores,nor my 12th board as they are from a state board and state that if i do a foundation from elsewhere,they will still look at my 12th.

Thats my situation.But bristol is good noentheless.I would suggest you look at Cs with innovation at bristol.

Not well accquinted with bath.People from mumbai i know who went to bath went for buisness,finance,accounting,MBA, etc.

Which board are you studying btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did my 10th from ICSE and will be doing my 12th from CBSE.

Computer Science with Innovation seems really cool. I love the sound and idea of it.

Which universities are you applying to?

ReputationRep:
    Did my 10th from ICSE and will be doing my 12th from CBSE.

Computer Science with Innovation seems really cool. I love the sound and idea of it.

Which universities are you applying to?
    Not sure but i'll be applying both through ucas and directly but the ones for my grades in fy or hsc depending on what they prefer
    St.Andrews
    Kings
    UCL
    Imperial(Yet to ask them,but if they accept MU scores,i would surely apply)
    QMUL
    Edge Hill
    UWE Bristol
    Oxford Brookes
    Westminster
    East London(Most probably not)
    Gloucestershire
    Nottingham Trent

If foundation then
    City
    Kings
    Brunel
    York

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.