Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone got GCSE Edexcel Double Award Modular Science Tomorrow? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have! How much revision have you done and how did you find the paper last week?

ReputationRep:
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    I have! How much revision have you done and how did you find the paper last week?
    i had ocr double awar science paper last week.it wasnt that hard, i was doing revision 2 hours a day at half terms

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    I've revised all the facts on my cgp double science book and i done lots of past papers before, the test last week was quite easy.

ReputationRep:
    I do Linear sci. got chem tomorrow did bio last week. it was ok. the ONLY thing i didn't revise were the kidneys and they were worth 11 marks in the exam :mad: looks like luck wasn't on my side that day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrJackal)
    I've revised all the facts on my cgp double science book and i done lots of past papers before, the test last week was quite easy.

Cool, I've just got a bit of Chem left to do now! How much revision would you day you have done for this and are you feeling prepared? An have you got any past papers or something that you could send to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Cool, I've just got a bit of Chem left to do now! How much revision would you day you have done for this and are you feeling prepared? An have you got any past papers or something that you could send to me?
    I revised one whole day doing all the questions in the cpg book and i done past papers given by my double science teacher before, so i'm prepared but a little nervous. Sorry i can't scan the past papers i've done, but i've done some past specimen papers from the offical edexcel webite aswell.
    Grab them here http://www.edexcel.org.uk/qualificat....aspx?id=50230
    PDF files so you'll need acrobat reader.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrJackal)
    I revised one whole day doing all the questions in the cpg book and i done past papers given by my double science teacher before, so i'm prepared but a little nervous. Sorry i can't scan the past papers i've done, but i've done some past specimen papers from the offical edexcel webite aswell.
    Grab them here http://www.edexcel.org.uk/qualificat....aspx?id=50230
    PDF files so you'll need acrobat reader.

Thanks for the help, but I've already done those. Anyway, I am not prepared in the slightest. My predicted grade is an A*, but at this rate I'll be lucky to scrape a B

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.