The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I got to the second stage with my interview and work trial on friday :biggrin: how about you?
Original post by stardust126
I got to the second stage with my interview and work trial on friday :biggrin: how about you?

Wow week done! I haven't actually heard anything yet :confused:, if I haven't heard anything by the end of tomorrow I think Ill give them a ring :s-smilie:
Whoops, meant well done lol
have you not? did they give a date by which they would reply? mine said a few days. I did well in my second interview :smile:
I got the job :smile:
Reply 65
Congrats! When you first did your application, how long did it take for them to respond to it? It's been just over a week and I still haven't heard anything from them :frown:
Is it just the online application? It took about 2 weeks for them to reply, because I thought they wouldnt get back to me as it'd been ages
Reply 67
Yeah just the online application. I submitted it on 22nd November. If I get through, what happens next? What can I expect?
Reply 68
Also, is it ok that I have no work experience? It's a bit annoying how you need work experience in order to get most jobs but how are you supposed to get work experience if no one will employ you? Do you have work experience, Stardust?
Hi there,
Does anyone know what part time means as in how any hours a week?
I currently have a 30hr contract and I don't have to work weekends
So going from that to say a 12 hour week and working weekends is not ideal.
Reply 70
I applied on November 10th and have not heard one thing, although I was ensured by their Facebook page that I'd hear back if I'm successful or not. I doubt they're going to get back in contact with me now :frown:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Part Time is a 12 hours a week and maybe overtime,
and it depends they may have hundreds of applications :frown:
Reply 72
There is a question On the online application form which asks if work is the place for close friendships? Strongly agree disagree etc how do u think best to answer this question?

It's an odd question :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
I am 15 and I'm a really enthusiastic worker I love animals and have had pets all my life do u think il get the job
Reply 74
Hi. I just started working at pets at home. I do t wanna sound rude to thw mamlnager but I was wondering if u gwt paid 4 weeks from your start date or u have to wait till everyone else gets paid??

Thanks
Hey Danni27711 I am currently filling in an application form for PAH I am just wondering how you answered this question..
If you were to describe yourself as a pet what would you be and why?

Thanks!! ..
Reply 76
i have a group interview what are they like sunday evening i thought was odd?
Original post by phil2

Which branch are you interviewing at? I have one on a Sunday evening too in about a week.
Reply 78
Mines tommorow in liverpool you?
Reply 79
Original post by phil2

I think most branches do them on Sundays as the group interviews can last up to three hours depending on how many turn up :smile:
If they did them in the week the staff wouldn't be leaving 'til 10-11ish :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending