Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm looking for the Edexcel Triple Science award, Mathematics, Further Pure Mathematics, CIE English, and Literature, ICT, Economics papers for 2015. I'm not looking to cheat(I'll be heavily revising anyway for max A*'s) I just need them as extra practice. Thanks in advance. Send me a PM if you're not comfortable sharing them out here. Once again, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanDaMan)
    Hi, I'm looking for the Edexcel Triple Science award, Mathematics, Further Pure Mathematics, CIE English, and Literature, ICT, Economics papers for 2015. I'm not looking to cheat(I'll be heavily revising anyway for max A*'s) I just need them as extra practice. Thanks in advance. Send me a PM if you're not comfortable sharing them out here. Once again, thanks.
    Why not wait till your mocks and used the other hundred past papers available?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    Why not wait till your mocks and used the other hundred past papers available?
    I just like using newest papers as it gives me a feel of what's coming out.

ReputationRep:
    As long as the papers you use are under the current specification- they should all be equally as useful. Just wait till your mocks then you can really get a feel for them- as they will be marked professionally by your teachers and in an exam setting.. It is highly unlikely you'll get them anyway.

Good luck in your revision.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Hi

The 2015 papers won't be released until March next year, as they're used for mock exams etc. All exam papers are released 9 months after they're taken If you ask your teachers, they might be able to make up some exam style questions for you to practice

ReputationRep:
    If anything, old papers will be better. They're not likely to put the same content in the 2016 exam as the 2015 exam. Old topics from < 2014 are likely to come up.

ReputationRep:
    Well if you're looking for Maths Edexcel last years papers just stalk the forums cause there's the questions and answers somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much guys! I'll just go do 2014 papers.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.