Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who to do my reference. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am reapplying to Uni this year because I'm unhappy at the university i am at.
    The problem is, I don't have anyone to write my reference.
    My college wrote a particularly poor one last year, got grades wrong etc, I only found out by casually looking over their shoulder while I was talking to them about it.

I could ask my personal tutor at the university I am at, but that seems a bit cheeky to be honest. If I don't want to stay there.

I've never been employed...

Who could I ask to do it?

Thanks,

ReputationRep:
    Since you think your college wrote you a poor reference the last time I think you would need to result to your personal tutor. Or maybe a professor in the subject you good at? those are the options I think you should consider.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reid5532)
    Since you think your college wrote you a poor reference the last time I think you would need to result to your personal tutor. Or maybe a professor in the subject you good at? those are the options I think you should consider.
    Do you think I could ask my personal tutor at the university I am currently at?

ReputationRep:
    I think so. He's probably the best choice you have. Just remind her to write you a really good one.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.