Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Urgent help watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 472693
    This is always on my nose ,but once it gets infected it turns into a big blackhead ...
    How do I get rid of it please ?

ReputationRep:
    how old are you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBA1)
    how old are you
    15 but how is that irrelavant?

ReputationRep:
    i though it is normal in these age

ReputationRep:
    Funny thing, teenage skin.

If you think hard how many people you know with spots, you'll only think of a few. But one's own skin is covered with them and everyone can see them and they're all looking at them and and and and.

If you actually look carefully at other people your own age, you'll see something strange. They all have spots and blackheads. It's just the nature of human skin at your age. But there is this weird thing we don't see them on other people.

But if you don't notice them on other people … realise other people don't notice them on you.

ReputationRep:
    benzoyl peroxide, wash your face, change your pillow case and DON'T TOUCH IT!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.