Turn on thread page Beta

Favourite cars? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!

I just wanted to see if there was any other car fanatics on here, if so what is your favourite car?!

Personally, I'm still tied between the C63 AMG (older one) and the Ferrari 458 Italia!

Also, if you're on Instagram, please check out my car page and give me a follow!

Thanks guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bilalahmeddd)
    Hi guys!

I just wanted to see if there was any other car fanatics on here, if so what is your favourite car?!

Personally, I'm still tied between the C63 AMG (older one) and the Ferrari 458 Italia!

Also, if you're on Instagram, please check out my car page and give me a follow!

Thanks guys!
    Cool pics, you take them yourself?

My favourite is Porsche Cayenne or Panemra.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    Cool pics, you take them yourself?
    A lot of the pics are my own yes, if I have reposted somebody I have mentioned them in the caption!

ReputationRep:
    My bby to be BMW E30 323i :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bilalahmeddd)
    A lot of the pics are my own yes, if I have reposted somebody I have mentioned them in the caption!
    Cool hobby!

ReputationRep:
    Skyline R34 GTR

ReputationRep:
    With a budget, my favourite car is a Mazda MX-5
    Without a Hand-Made and Personalized Rolls Royce.

ReputationRep:

Lykan Hypersport beauty <3
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Porsche 918 Spyder.

There are a few available on the second hand market for prices in excess of £900,000, but it's hard to justify spending that amount of money on a car

Nevertheless, you've got to have a lot of admiration for what Porsche have achieved with that car.

ReputationRep:
    Nissan GTR and Ferrari 458 Italia :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Nissan GTR and Ferrari 458 Italia :love:
    ah i'd love to have both
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    Porsche 918 Spyder.

There are a few available on the second hand market for prices in excess of £900,000, but it's hard to justify spending that amount of money on a car

Nevertheless, you've got to have a lot of admiration for what Porsche have achieved with that car.
    here the cheapest one http://www.jamesedition.com/cars/por...or-sale-990397
    (Original post by Student403)

Lykan Hypersport beauty <3
    james edito had one for 4.5million pounds but someone bought it

my personal choice is any of these a ferrari 458 italia, bentley continental, lamborghini gallardo, nissan gtr, rolls royce phantom or an audi r8

ReputationRep:
    Audi RS v10 spyder is the bomb

ReputationRep:
    At all price levels

Starter: Mini Cooper S, BMW 2 series Coupe, BMW 4 series 435d
    Mid level; BMW m4 coupe, Porsche 911 Carerra S
    High end: Ferrari 488 GTB

ReputationRep:
    I'm liking a lot of the responses! in terms of the top hypercars i would prefer the LaFerrari or P1 over the 918

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Porsche 918 Spyder.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.