Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mature PGCE student seeking tax bursary assistance watch

    • Thread Starter


    I am looking some advice. I left my job to start a PGCE(which includes a bursary) in September. Since then I received my P45 from my previous employer and I just wondered if I had to send this to the tax office as I should be entitled to some tax back on my earnings from April to October.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.