Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I'm hoping to sit the GAMSAT exam in March 2016/September 2016 and wondering if anyone would be interested in forming a study group in the Guildford area? I think it would be really useful to go through questions together, swap essays etc.

Message me if interested x

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Yes, but I'm not in Guildford!
    What materials are you using? Struggling with chemistry from the Guru Method. You?

Rinee

ReputationRep:
    Hey

For science, I was thinking of revising A Level chemistry and biology and learning some physics (but don't know how yet). I've started working through organic chemistry for dummies, which is really good. Then thinking of getting some past papers to see how I get on. I totally stuck for how to revise for the first and second sections. Any ideas? I'm guessing read a lot and practise essays.

What's Guru method?

ReputationRep:
    It basically a pared down guide to Gamsat. 4 revision guides on the each science, guide to essays and workbooks on section 1, 2 and 3
    Decided to start over with Chemistry Essentials for Dummies. I've got the Org Chemistry one too but I'm trying to get my brain around general chem first.
    I haven't prepped for at 1st and 2nd section except for reading editorials, the Guardian and the Economist. I really need to be looking at how the articles are organised.

Have you got a timetable? How's it going?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.