nmac
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey

I'm hoping to sit the GAMSAT exam in March 2016/September 2016 and wondering if anyone would be interested in forming a study group in the Guildford area? I think it would be really useful to go through questions together, swap essays etc.

Message me if interested x
rinsin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi
Yes, but I'm not in Guildford!
What materials are you using? Struggling with chemistry from the Guru Method. You?

Rinee
nmac
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey

For science, I was thinking of revising A Level chemistry and biology and learning some physics (but don't know how yet). I've started working through organic chemistry for dummies, which is really good. Then thinking of getting some past papers to see how I get on. I totally stuck for how to revise for the first and second sections. Any ideas? I'm guessing read a lot and practise essays.

What's Guru method?
rinsin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It basically a pared down guide to Gamsat. 4 revision guides on the each science, guide to essays and workbooks on section 1, 2 and 3
Decided to start over with Chemistry Essentials for Dummies. I've got the Org Chemistry one too but I'm trying to get my brain around general chem first.
I haven't prepped for at 1st and 2nd section except for reading editorials, the Guardian and the Economist. I really need to be looking at how the articles are organised.

Have you got a timetable? How's it going?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (53)
24.09%
My career doesn't need one (30)
13.64%