The Student Room Group

What age does it become a turn off if a guy is a virgin?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by georgiaswift
I agree with the person you quoted. It's nice to be their first, but I wouldn't want to wait until marriage.

No I wouldn't think something was wrong with them, in the case of my boyfriend it was just that he was too shy, coupled with his first time wanting to be with someone he really liked. There's nothing wrong with someone who's a virgin, I was really happy that he thinks I'm special enough to share his first time with

But what if you're boyfriend was in his mid-to-late 20s when you found out he was still a virgin?
Original post by Mr Smurf
But what if you're boyfriend was in his mid-to-late 20s when you found out he was still a virgin?

As I already said, it doesn't matter to me
16 is actually pretty young for a guy to lose it, I mean most 16 year old guys look like children.

At 20 it starts becoming a bit weird, like wizardmode
Reply 23
Original post by keturah
Wouldn't bother me at any age. I think it would be nice to be their first.
Unless they were waiting till marriage, as I wouldn't want to wait till then.

70?
Original post by mr smurf
i don't **** on other races of girls. I am just not attracted to them.

@din-naryu-farore
I get asked everytime if it's my first...........

not srs
Reply 26
I'm going to say the opposite and say that now when I'm 22, I don't want to be with a guy who hasn't been in a relationship before. I've had relationships before where its their first time having a proper girlfriend and everyone always makes mistakes when they're in their first relationship, and I don't really want to have that again. I would rather be with someone who's had a few relationships, knows what didn't work well in their previous ones and what did go well.

On the sex front, I would prefer to be with someone that's not a virgin. I'm a sexual person when I'm in a relationship and if I'm into someone I will want to have sex quite soon. (I have been in relationships for 1 year, 2 years and 3 years so this isn't just with random people). And I would prefer to do that with someone who doesn't hold that much value to it. I think sex is good fun and it can mean something with the right person, but it doesn't mean something just because it's sex.
Reply 28
It would never be a turn off for me, in the grand scheme of things and what is important to me in cultivating a bond/relationship.
Original post by NathanDYEL
I get asked everytime if it's my first...........

not srs

misc-phaggot spotted
Original post by StrangeBanana
misc-phaggot spotted

Spoiler

:confused:

I don't know whether I should be kind enough to give you a forewarning... :s-smilie: or just watch the entertainment unfold.
11-12
This doesn't matter to me at all. Doubt I'll ever meet a virgin I'm interested in but if I do happen to, I guess we can see how it goes down together lmao.
It's a turn on for me if a guy is a still a virgin until he's married.
The very age he announces he is one.
Reply 37
Original post by starstuff
What age does it become a turn off if a girl is a virgin?

I would say guys care much less than girls do.
loooooool oh brads
What if they were not waiting until marriage? Would you not think that there must be something wrong with them since no girl has found them worthy enough to sleep with before?

No as long as I liked them I wouldn't care.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending