The Student Room Group

What age does it become a turn off if a guy is a virgin?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Spock's Socks

Why not 25+ or 20+?
Original post by Mr Smurf
Why not 25+ or 20+?

I think because in your 20s, you have a lot to deal with such as uni, work and maybe you won't really have time or interest in relationships during that time but you are still young and have time to meet people but personally at 30, I would have expected people to have had either some experience or be settled down at that age. I would be wondering why they hadn't had any experience by then tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly if you're having sex with the right person for the first time then they're not going to see you being a Virgin as anything but attractive. If it's with the right person then it's an honour to take their virginity. From personal experience both me and my boyfriend were virgins when we first had sex and to me that's so attractive that he hasn't experienced sex with anyone else but me so it's a special thing that we share together therefore you know when you've found the right person to lose your virginity to because you won't have to ask this question you'll just know that wether you're 50 or 21 this person would find you being a Virgin attractive at any age in any shape or form

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Smurf
At what age does it become a turn off if a guy is a virgin/sexually inexperienced?

Ladies answer please? :p:

I love young inexperienced lads, I've had a couple if virgins, I love rhem xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending