The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

My fav :heart:: 'Dont worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try'. :smile:
Oh yh and second fav: 'You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one'.
So true. :biggrin:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
My fav :heart:: 'Dont worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try'. :smile:

Who said that quote?
Original post by junayd1998
Who said that quote?

Jack Canfield :smile:
I got two : Knowing is not enough we must apply. - Bruce Lee
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee
Jack Canfield :smile:

Ah kayy :smile:
Ah kayy :smile:

Haha :wink:
Btw, what do ya think of this 1 : 'When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the aeroplane takes off against the wind, not with it' - Henry Ford. :biggrin:
Original post by Matrix123
Cool, yeah I've heart good things about Kingdom Hearts. I'm glad that game has taught you so much :h:
Apparently, I've given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, so I'll make sure to rep that post when I can :wink:

Hehe you should play it sometime!!
And naww, it's okay! Aha I don't really care about reps, I just like chatting here :colondollar: :colondollar:
Haha :wink:
Btw, what do ya think of this 1 : 'When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the aeroplane takes off against the wind, not with it' - Henry Ford. :biggrin:

Wow i really like that one haha. :wink: How bout this "If your absent during my struggle dont expect to be present during my success" - Will Smith.

I really like that one also. :colondollar:
" I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare " ~ Ned Vizzini
Wow i really like that one haha. :wink: How bout this "If your absent during my struggle dont expect to be present during my success" - Will Smith.

I really like that one also. :colondollar:

Oh wow, that's really cool, and clever :tongue:
Oh wow, that's really cool, and clever :tongue:

yeah haha :smile:
yeah haha :smile:

Anyway, how are you? :biggrin:
Anyway, how are you? :biggrin:

Yeah im not bad, better that i just broke my fast now, really bored in these holidays though. How about yourself? :smile:
Yeah im not bad, better that i just broke my fast now, really bored in these holidays though. How about yourself? :smile:

That's good, and oh cool! :wink: I'm rlly bored too, just helping with house work now init, and I'm alright thanks! :biggrin: Wuu2 now?
These: :tongue: 647b70ef482989ee7ed7e7742ec22553.jpg
Attachment not found
Bet on yourself. If you bet on yourself you’ll never lose.”
That's good, and oh cool! :wink: I'm rlly bored too, just helping with house work now init, and I'm alright thanks! :biggrin: Wuu2 now?

Yeah i know there is not much to do, ah thats good giving a helping hand! Right now im just chillin at my computer listening to music and on tsr. :wink: Wuu2? :colondollar:
Original post by FireFreezer77
:five:

Im glad you did post it! Gotta love Google!
No worries! :hugs:
Saved :biggrin:

Spoiler

Me too. Hahaha yup :h:
Yay! :woo:

Spoiler

"To have another language is to possess a second soul" :congrats::clap2::elefant::groovy::grin::goofy:

Quick Reply

Latest