The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

"Beauty is only for a few days, good character is everlasting. Beauty captures the eyes, good character captures the heart."
"All that glitters is not gold."
"A long life isn't good enough, but a good life is long enough."
"The company of the good will make you good. The company of the bad will make you bad. Those who are of the same nature will fly off together. Eagles soar with eagles, pigeons flutter with pigeons." Rumi
"All that I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all that I have not seen"
"Be the change that you want to see in others"
"yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I want to change myself"
"If one fights just for himself in solitude, one can't become truly strong"
"A strong person is not a wrestler. A strong person is he who can control himself when angry" Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
"Knowledge is an ocean for which there is no boundaries"
"Grab them by the pussy"
- Donald J. Trump
This quote is so me. Minus the divorce.

"If kisses were drops of water, I could give you an ocean.
If hugs were leaves, I could give you trees.
If love was time, I could give you eternity."
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
"He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, abstain from him. He who knows, but knows not that he knows is a wise man, seek him."
"As long as you do not give yourself to me in full, I will not grant you even a little of myself" - Knowledge
"So far you've survived 100% of your worst days. You're doing great." -No idea who this came from, maybe Twitter?

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1477216629.402158.jpg

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar. :frown:
Original post by ForestShadow

Haha oh my gosh, thanks for these! :tongue: They have made my morning! :yep::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
“Forgiveness is setting the prisoner free, only to find out that the prisoner was me.”

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you want it, you'll get it, and will eventually prove the haters wrong. And that is one of the best feelings a human being can experience
"Not hope, but faith. I don't believe in hope."

"How beautiful is it to stay silent when someone expects you to be enraged." - Rajiv van La Parra

"Risk is the Price you pay for opportunity."
Do not despise small things, a gem is never bulky.
"Feed the dream, starve the distraction."
“Failure is a necessary part of life and self-improvement. Successful people focus on what they can learn from failure, so they can improve their results in the future. Unsuccessful people avoid failure at all costs and seek to insulate themselves from risk and uncertainty. The reality is that in order to become successful, and go from where you are to where you want to be, requires you to take risks that do not necessarily lead to instant success and can keep you in a constant state of uncertainty for extended periods of time. The more you can take action and keep moving forward towards your outcomes, in spite of the risks and potential for undesired results, the more your confidence and ability to persevere will grow. A spectacular life is the result of mastering empowering mindsets and becoming comfortable with things being uncomfortable and uncertain. Progress always involves taking measured risks and minimising potential downside risks.”

~~~Corey Wayne~~~
“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it - then I can achieve it.”
@Matrix123

I was having lunch at work experience today, and I came across this little book. It had some great quotes so I decided to take some pictures :smile:
IMG_1511.jpg
ucles sending.jpg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
More :h: :tongue:
IMG_1513.jpg

Quick Reply