The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Been delving into the teachings of Musashi recently and this quote really stood out to me.

Musashi.jpg
"This is the part where you find out who you are."
@quasa, @Shadynaz, @lulu_hhay, @04MR17 and @Arthur morgan Great selection quotes guys! :yy:
if you have time to fantasize about a beautiful death, why not live beautifully till the end?
(edited 3 years ago)
If you run into a wall and pretend it doesn't exist, you'll never make any progress. The wall will never change, so you're the one who has to change
Tears are handy for washing away troubling and sad feelings. But when you grow up, you’ll learn that there are things so sad, they can never be washed away by tears. That there are painful memories that should never be washed away. So people who are truly strong laugh when they want to cry. They endure all of the pain and sorrow while laughing with everybody else.
Life is like a mountain. You can say you have reached the top only after you reach the bottom.
(edited 3 years ago)
That Book, the Bible, accounts for the supremacy of England. England has become great & happy by the knowledge of the true God through Jesus Christ.

Queen Victoria
The night is darkest just before dawn. But keep your eyes open; if you avert your eyes from the dark, you'll be blind to the rays of a new day...So keep your eyes open, no matter how dark the night ahead may be
The world looks different through a smiling face and a crying face. If you have the power to smile through difficult times, then you have nothing to fear. Even your worst nightmare will become a dream
Some of you may die, buts it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make.
People are born weak, but we have the freedom to defy our weakness and struggle to change ourselves
sometimes its necessary to look back at the past in order to move on to the future.
"Understand your worth,Value your life,and appreciate your blessings"
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." ~ Winston Churchill
Spoilered for profanity. Do not look if swear words make you clutch your pearls

Spoiler

“There’s a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive… wormhole refractors… You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold.”
and
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
Doctor Who. The Oncoming Storm has the best quotes.
*****es ain’t **** but hoes and tricks - Gandhi
"I don't care how I am viewed. I know me, I am good."

Quick Reply

Latest