The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Yeah,one of my own:tongue:

Cheers mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Double woah!!! That was amazing. It's one of the most inspirational quotes I have ever read, let alone on this thread!
Thanks so much for posting that. :jumphug:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123
Double woah!!! That was amazing. It's one of the most inspirational quotes I have read on this thread, let alone ever!
Thanks so much for posting that. :jumphug:

Hahaha it's ok, just popped into my head:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
"May the force be with you, carpetguy"

I was about 10 when a peculiar voice whispered this in my head. It has been the one quote that keeps me going, especially in these dark times.
Original post by carpetguy
"May the force be with you, carpetguy"

I was about 10 when a peculiar voice whispered this in my head. It has been the one quote that keeps me going, especially in these dark times.

That's a great one! It's nice to hear that it's helped you so much. I hope that it isn't long until you find yourself in brighter times. :wink:
Don't be ashamed of your appearance. Health and happiness are two of the most important aspects of life. As long as these two are present with you, you have nothing to worry about. Besides, paying less attention to achieving a 'perfect' appearance gives you more opportunity to achieving a beautiful personality.

Nope. To this day I remember that beautiful waitress.
Original post by MJ1012

We all know that! You just arent meant to say it.
Original post by MJ1012

Fair enough. I know that can be true but for me, it's more about personality. It is common to remember beautiful people by a wanting to be with them, but it is people with beautiful souls who are remembered by you being grateful to have met them. :wink:
Reply 667
Hi, I thought that this thread could be used for posting some of your favourite quotes. :wink:

"The year that I turned 26 I made $49 million which really pissed me off because it was 3 shy of a million a week."

-Jordan Belfort
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
Original post by nucdev
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."

PRSOM :redface:

And you were wondering why I mentioned you in that thread yesterday :lol:
Original post by Indeterminate
PRSOM :redface:

And you were wondering why I mentioned you in that thread yesterday :lol:

Lmao, but they're not my quotes - I'm just repeating what other people have said.
That hardly qualifies as ME being inspirational - just a good copy and paster :lol:.
Chat sh*t, get banged.
Original post by nucdev
Lmao, but they're not my quotes - I'm just repeating what other people have said.
That hardly qualifies as ME being inspirational - just a good copy and paster :lol:.

But something obviously causes you to post these things. THAT is what makes you inspirational :yep:
Original post by Indeterminate
But something obviously causes you to post these things. THAT is what makes you inspirational :yep:

Yeah, the possibility that I might get some reps :rofl::rofl:

Nah just joking - I'm just sharing the stuff that has inspired and motivated me throughout the years.
Reply 677
Is a quote in vid form acceptable?

[video="youtube;RYlCVwxoL_g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYlCVwxoL_g[/video]
Original post by Tpos
Is a quote in vid form acceptable?

Absolutely - the title of this thread says quotes but you can post absolutely anything that you find inspirational or that you think others will find inspirational. By the way, that's a great video you posted. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest