The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
It's true, yours are amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw, thanks. Yours are amazing tol. I've found a lot of yours especially inspirational and they've helped me through some really hard times. :wink:
Original post by Matrix123
Aw, thanks. Yours are amazing tol. I've found a lot of yours especially inspirational and they've helped me through some really hard times. :wink:

Same with yours man, they help keep me lucid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 702
Original post by Matrix123

Original post by Andy98
Same with yours man, they help keep me lucid

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is sweet :tongue: :smile:
Original post by Tpos

Were you looking for the words "no homo"?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 704
Original post by Andy98
Were you looking for the words "no homo"?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

aha no, nothing wrong with two brothers showing some love to each other :tongue: I don't want to label it bromance either! Guys being nice to each other shouldn't need such labels as if two friends etc can't be just nice :smile: I just meant it's nice that two people have inspired each other via TSR assuming you don't know each IRL.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Tpos
aha no, nothing wrong with two brothers showing some love to each other :tongue:

I don't want to label it bromance either! Guys being nice to each other shouldn't need such labels as if two friends etc can't be just nice :smile: I just meant it's nice that two people have inspired each other via TSR assuming you don't know each IRL.

Oh no, for all I know he's a bot:tongue:

But I get what you mean though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Not sure whether it's inspirational but I don't know where else to say this.

Before now people have told me they look up to me, when I realise they're being serious I just respond to it with:
"No, you don't want to look up to me, or anyone for that matter. If you look up to people it's always those people that seem to be able to keep it all together that you look up to. That is a bad idea, because when you look up to people you eventually end up being like them. You might be wondering how it's a bad idea, it's because the people that look like they can hold their **** together are usually just the most experienced at hiding the fact they can't. Moral of the story: NEVER look up to someone, be inspired by them to become an even better version of you, and learn from them."

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is amazing. :smile:
Original post by MathQ123
This is amazing. :smile:

Haha thanks:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
'Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing to do, but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.'
'You can't start a new chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one'
'I would rather be exhausted from the hard times which breed success... Than well rested from achieving nothing'
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1451742963.382988.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1451743013.164645.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1451743046.282893.jpg
Original post by Unistudent77
'Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing to do, but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.'

'You can't start a new chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one'

'I would rather be exhausted from the hard times which breed success... Than well rested from achieving nothing'

Theses are all amazing quotes. Thanks so much for posting them! :smile:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1451742963.382988.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1451743013.164645.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1451743046.282893.jpg

These are fantastic! I found them really helpful. It's a shame I can't rep you for them. :frown: Thanks anyway. :h:
"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"
Original post by Tpos

Aw, thanks...
Original post by Tpos
aha no, nothing wrong with two brothers showing some love to each other :tongue: I don't want to label it bromance either! Guys being nice to each other shouldn't need such labels as if two friends etc can't be just nice :smile: I just meant it's nice that two people have inspired each other via TSR assuming you don't know each IRL.

Absolutely not anything wrong with that, and no we don't know each other IRL. :smile:
Original post by Andy98
Oh no, for all I know he's a bot:tongue:

But I get what you mean though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, for all you know I'm not a 'he'. :biggrin:
Original post by physicsamor
"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

I absolutely love this one. Thanks for posting it. :h:
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
William Jennings Bryan

Quick Reply

Latest